+ the 23 with the talking necklace +

FAN ART IS AMAZING!! THANK YOU @nonsensespeaker98 

If you've sent me fan art and it hasn't been posted, please PM me so I can share your beautiful art with the world. :)

RECAP:

**Vhalerie's mother gave Vhalerie a tattoo that took away her beast. Her pink hair is disappearing. She is locked in a room that her mother put her in. The Citizens left Vhalerie at Hero High.**

Everything was slipping between my hands. Roger, my beast, my identity, my hair colour; all emotional and physical. What I built over the years to remain stable was collapsing.

I finally moved my hand away from my face, red eyes instantly meeting the tattoo on my wrist.

The tattoo.

The stupid tattoo.

It had to go.

A sudden heat grew on my chest, spreading down to my belly. I put my hand under the night gown and wrapped my hands around the Medallion Roger and I saved before he disappeared.

I forgot I even had it on in the shower.

I cupped the Medallion and the golden coin shaped necklace glowed. A heartbeat thumped under my hands, whispers flowing from the gem.

"What are you..." I murmured, turning the gem over.

+++

There was a knock at the window. I bolted up, and saw the face of Trent pressed into the glass. He pointed to his pocket, mouthing something.

I touched my thigh, slipping my hand into the pocket of the nightgown. Cold metal touched my palm and I pulled out a key.

My eyes lit up. "Shit me a villain and call me a hero."

I felt the rough lips of a solider press against my ear. "How does it feel to be useless, beastie bear?"

"Beastie bear?" I looked back at the window and laughed, Trent now smiling. The soldier hat was tucked under his arm.

I clutched the key, and twisted around on the bed, ready to head for the door.

"Vhalerie," a voice whispered.

My heart jumped out of my chest and I grabbed the alarm clock on the nightstand.

Now that was a weapon I hadn't used.

Warmth spread from my chest, the medallion glowing around my neck.

I dropped the alarm clock, and cupped the medallion. The heat sunk into my skin, and swam through my veins, strength growing in my bones.

"Vhalerie."

"Roger?" I asked, staring into the medallion.

The heat wrapped around my wrist, and I watched the tattoo melt off my skin.