You're the new kid in school and they bump into you

》Jasper《
This was it, you thought as you drove up to the new school. The pale washed away paint, the crowded parking lot, and the massive bodies of people were one of the few things you noted as you parked your car and closed the engine.
So here you were, sitting in your car wondering how this happened.
It had been a normal day when Y/P (Your parent) got a mail about a job promotion in another country. And knowing that this job was very important to Y/P, you had moved from Y/C (your country) to the rainy town named Forks.
And now, here you were, scared and nervous.
You pulled your side bag over your shoulder and head towards the office with fake confidence.
The change was immediate; unlike the parking lot, the office was warmer and less...wet.
With a confident strut in your walk, you walked towards the receptionist.
You flipped your hair to the side and sent the poor woman a charming smile.
"Hello? My names Y/F/N (Your full name) and I'm new here."
The receptionist gave you a bright smile and gave you your time table.
"Here you go dear, also please have the teachers sign this little slip of the paper and give that to me at the end of the day. Have a good day," she said.
You nodded with a polite smile and turned around, a time table in your hand and a worried smile.
Looking at the clock, you realised you would be running late if you kept going with the pace you had so you started to walk quickly while trying to find your class.
However, just to your luck as you were trying to memorize your schedule, you happened to bump into something cold and hard and fell right on your bum.
You cursed as you quickly scrambled to pick up your papers and books that tumbled out of your bag. That's when a pale hand started to help you. Once the items where secure back in your bag, you looked up to thank the person when your breathe got stuck in your throat.
The hand belonged to a pale gorgeousblonde who looked like Apollo.
After a moment or two you shook it off and smiled at the pale blonde who helped you.
"Thank you," you said.
He just grunted and walked away.
Well that was sweet, you thought as you ran towards your first class.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○●○●
Thank you for whoever is reading these. Anyway, I will post the rest as other chapters because this is really long and the others will be too (hopefully)