Personal Imagine | Jasper Hale-Whitlock

Written for @larry123_isreal

I laughed as I ran off the cliff and plunged towards the sea. The cold, salty water greeted my body and I swam towards the surface. The hoots and loud laughter that the wolf pack made could be heard throughout the cliffs.
"Coming through," Paul shouted to me before he, too, dived into the water.
A shriek made its way to my mouth as the freezing water splashed into my eyes. Paul laughed at my girly shriek and I couldn't help but laugh with him. Though my laughter was cut by a sneeze. I swam towards the shore before getting my towel to dry myself.
"How long are you gonna stay Nicole?" Paul asked curiously, "because if you want, you can stay behind for the camp fire today."
I smiled a little guilty at him, "Jasper and I made plans to go out today, sorry."
Paul's smile faded off his face and I could see his hand form into a fist.
"As much as I respect your decisions like a brother, I still don't understand you wanting to stay with that bloodsucker."
I sighed in exasperation and shook my head, "If what you guys think of the Cullen's was true, I wouldn't have even talked to them. Plus," I said as I smirked.
"Jasper isn't a Cullen, he's a Hale."
Paul's smile slowly slid back on but he still seemed hesitant.
"Just promise me that as soon as you go back to Forks, you'll go to him. I know what i'm saying is confusing but....just go straight to him....and avoid Mark [RANNNNNDOM CHARACTER INTRODUCED]. You shouldn't have such affection and awe for someome not your boyfriend," he said hinting about Mark's crush on me.
"Mark has a girl friend, plus he himself said he doesn't like me," I groaned, throwing back my head tired of everyone thinking he had a crush on me.
A few minutes more of bickering, I caved in. A few more moments later, i found myself driving back to Forks. Within moments, the house showed up and I quickly opened my house door to avoid Mark a.k.a. my next door neighbour. However, it seem as if the fates were mocking me for, as soon as the key unlocked the door, Mark's head popped out of his window and he sent me a bright smile.
"Hey Nicole!"
I smiled back feebly back at him and replied.
"Hey I know this is awkward, but can you help me out, Ellie [SECOND RANNNNNNDOM PERSON INTRODUCED] is supposed to come over but I just can't light up all the candles up on my own and she said she'd be here any moment now."
I looked at him, hesitating a bit causing him to beg me but once I thought of the sweet and caring Ellie, I nodded and walked to his house. Once inside, my eyes rose just looking at the huge amount of candles surrounding a romantic kind of living room. Mark handed me the lighter and set off to light up the rest on his own. After a while, I felt a presence behind me. Shrugging it off as Mark fixing something, I let out a gasp when his body suddenly embraced mine from behind.
"Thanks so much for helping me out. I don't know what i'd do without you," his voice becoming more husky and warm.
"Yo-ou're welc-come," I stuttered.
He turned me around so i could see him and smiled, freaking me out. His fierce green eyes stared into mine and he leaned in, which made me freeze in sudden fear. Thinking I stood there waiting for him to kiss me, he leaned in even more; his face right into mine which aloud me so feel his breathe on my lips and he j- a sudden sharp knock broke me out of my trance and I quickly moved away from Mark. The knocking continued and I ran to open the door, only to see Jasper standing there with his eyes darker than his usual butter-scotch.
I almost jumped at him for saving me and he caught me.
"Are you okay?"
He stared at me waiting for the reply, I just bleakly nodded. His shoulder's sagged down as if a huge weight was pulled off him, but his posture went rigid again and he glared over my back. I turned around and saw Mark standing there.
"Thank you for keeping Nicole company but I'm sorry to inform you that we need to go," Jasper practically growled out. He didn't even wait for the reply because he suddenly pulled me away from Mark and we quickly went into my house.
As soon as the door shut behind me, Jasper pulled me into his arms and stood there silently as he breathed in my scent. After a moment or two, he pulled away.
"He didn't do anything bad right? I just....I just tried coming here as soon as I could but it wasn't soon enough."
I stared at Jasper and shook my head slowly, "Jasper, sweetie, it wasn't that bad. You came to me when I needed you, that's enough. There wasn't anything you could do to prevent this event, I mean you did try but I still stood by Mark's side. But I know different now; so please calm down."
Jasper sighed and pinched his nose to release the stress.
"God I don't understand that stupid idiot, he knows we're dating yet he still went after you."
I grinned and joked," maybe we aren't loud enough for his puny brain to process it."
My giggle stopped short when Jasper's head snapped up and he looked at me.
"Nuhuh, that was a joke, no wayYY," I shrieked as Jasper picked me up bridestyle and marched upstairs to the bedroom.
Jasper grinned and chuckled," you may have been, but i'm not."
He softly threw me on the bed and blurred over to the window only to open it. The cold air rushed into the room and I shivered before pulling the blankets to cover my body.
"Now he'll hear us."
Within seconds, Jasper climbed over me and leaned down to press his cold lips against mine. My pout could be felt by him and he pulled away and gave me the puppy eyes.
"Nope, noooo, not gonna fall for it....don't do that!" I exclaimed looking at his fake wounded expression. That changed, however, to a mischievous one that caused Jasper's eyes to twinkle.
"Ma'am, I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice," he sighed dramatically looking out in the distance before down back at me.
"I think my fingers are itching to tell me something," my eyes widened and I tried to pull away frantically but Jasper held me in place.
"It's time for the TICKLE MONSTER!" [ XD LOL GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER IF YOU WERE THINKING OF SOME THING ELSE XD ]
Jasper's freezing fingers dug under the blankets and over my stomach; his fingers running up and down my sides, dragging his nails lightly against me.
Shrieks escaped my mouth and I laughed loudly. Jasper, himself, grinned at me and increased his pace causing me to jump up. Shrieking changed into loud squeals and the matress to squeak as my body struggled against Jasper's.
"Say i'm the best lover in the world and I might consider letting you go," he chuckled against my neck; his lips pressed against the base of my neck as he left hickies in his wake.
I breathed the words out; not being able to breathe from the laughter anymore. Jasper noticed and slowed down a bit," sorry darling, what was that?"
"You're the best lover in the world," I said looking at him.
"Pardon?" He asked.
"Damit Jasper! JASPER WHITLOCK HALE, YOU ARE THE BEST LOVER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND I LOVE YOU!"
His smile widened and he pulled off me just lay next to me. When my breathe was under control, I lay my head on his chest and sighed.
Jasper pulled my face up so he could look at me and gave me a long sweet kiss. His lips moved against mine and I pulled away when my head began to sway.
"I love you."
"I love you too Nicole."

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●
HEYYYYYY
*HIDES BEHIND THE THICK SCARY SCHOOL TEXTBOOKS*
I'M SORRY!!!
*PEEPS THROUGH A HOLE*
HEHE......SORRY
I'm so sorry I decided to disappear
My life is so messed up and i'm struggling so much in school that I had no other choice other than to take time off Wattpad
But i'll try to start working and writing like i used to soon
Anyway
[ Team Vampires or Team Werewolves ]
~~~
[ Team Vampires for me (Idk....Jasper Just makes me go ajdkwk) ]

Jasper Just makes me go ajdkwk) ]

See you soon

~ Senpei