Broken Beyond Repair

Paul freakin' Lahote was a douche, or at least in the thoughts of Y/N. He was annoying, mean and always ticked off. Sure he was nice to his pack, but he had it out for you since the day he met you. Incidentally, is the same day Jacob Black, of all people, imprinted on you. You knew he was just playing around but his tiny teasing remarks always got to you. 

It was those like, gain fat recently? Or finally, realize Jacob is hung up over Bella and never would be like that for you? Did Jacob finally accept you?

So yes, you thought, it was perfectly acceptable to develop anger issues with that man around. He was like that with everyone but you were a little sensitive; always awkward and lost. You thought it would pass, but with every day, your sensitivity increased to the point you resembled nothing but a ticking time bomb. 

It was only the day when Jacob broke Sam's orders to visit Bells that you broke. You had only found out through Paul, who at the time was not joking nor smiling, and you felt the bond between Jake and you twist. 

You had seen red instantly and ended up in a screaming fit as you started hitting your self. Paul, Emily, and Embry were the only ones in the house when it occurred which helped you as you didn't need anyone else's surprised looks. It took an entire hour to calm you down for, you had managed to destroy a table in distress.

The hateful, agonizing emotion left you bitter and lost with such an intense longing for everything to just stop. Your thoughts became hazy as you pushed everything away, creating an unfavorable feeling in your body. It was just tiring

But as you had dealt with it so badly, when you actually saw Bella, you had nothing to hold you back from socking her in the face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING," Jacob roared in anger, pulling you off of her whilst grabbing your shoulders painfully. His fingernails dug into your skin, leaving crescents in their wake as his bruising force made you shout out in agony. But even then, he didn't let you go; albeit his face flickered with remorse before shifting back into annoyance.

You scoffed, letting the tears you held back for so long pour out.

"Seriously? SERIOUSLY? You have the audacity to ask that? What the actual fuck Jacob! I'm your bloody imprint but you don't even care, do you? It doesn't matter if you don't want to date me because it doesn't always require that but the fact you have the idea that you can 'protect me from the bloodsuckers' by keeping me away; promising me, you would not seek that- that TRAMP but you broke that promise. You lied to me, the only person who would be there for you in the end, but you fucking broke me. I don't give a damn about it anymore you ignorant half-witted ass. But I do care about the fucking fact that you will end up seeing this pack dead because you think that some- some fool who is already with a vampire would love you. So if you want to harm this pack, go ahead Mr. I'm-A-Big-Shot-And-This-Tramp-Will-Love-Me because I am so far past the point of done."

"You're making a mistake," Jacob said firmly as he glared at you.

"If you really want to learn about mistakes, you should ask your parents. Oh, I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said you fucktard."

You stormed out of the house with tears running down your face causing you more pain than you thought, as though they burned the very flesh they passed.

You knew that by the time you were done shouting at Jaco- Black, the entire pack had been listening in but you had no care anymore. Because you finally are broken beyond repair.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like it

~ FangirlofFandomWorld