Breaking Your Trust [ Part 2 ]

< This may suck because I wasn't really gonna another part for Jacob's one shot but you guys wanted one. So sorry in advance >

Edward glared at Jacob who appeared at Forks High School unexpectedly. Bella, however, seemed enthusiastic about seeing Jacob again.

'No, he wouldn't. Jacob promised'

Edward heard someone's thoughts. Edward focused on the person and he could almost hear the girl's heart breaking. A huge crack echoed throughout the parking lot; the sound that made his family look at Edward alarmed.
Edward used his vampire speed to shrug and he looked back and focused at Jacob.
Edward nearly snarled at him when the mutt got close to his Bella. He did, however, try to punch the filthy dog when he saw him whisper in Bella's ear.

'Why is he doing this. He promised. He promised'

The girl's thoughts were heard again by Edward and he started to get a little concerned but he ignored the feeling and focused on Bella.
"Bella, you can't go. It's too dangerous," Edward pleaded.
Bella looked at him and then back to Jacob, and Edward saw her suddenly run to Jacob and climbed on the bike.
As the mutt sped out of the parking lot, Edward heard his thoughts one last time.

'I'm sorry Y/N'

Edward stood there paralysed in pain and anger. He had lost Bella once and he didn't want to again.
Before he could decide what to do, the girl whose thoughts Edward could hear throughout the encounter with the mutt, ran to her car and it didn't need Edward much to see that she was crying.
Edward was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw Jasper groan and clutch his heart in pain. Edward ran over to Jasper who started giving out the feeling of heartbreak and pain.
Alice started panicking and Rosalie ran to the passanger and with everyone in the car, she sped away.
"Jasper, what's wrong? Jazz, sweetie, please answer me. Whats wrong," Alice begged.
Jasper looked at Edward.

'The girl in the parking lot, who ran away, her emotions. I can't handle them and I can't stop feeling them. The heartbreak; pain; desperation; sadness. All of them, I can't h-handle it. It hurts so much'

Edward's eyebrows raised.
"Everyone, just calm down. Try to focus on happiness and love. NOW," Edward rushed out.
He could see his family look confused but did what he asked. Rose focused on meeting Emmett and everything he has done to make her feel loved. Meanwhile, Alice focused on the fact that Jasper was here and was going to be okay. Edward himself thought of Bella, how much he loved her and how she saved him from the monster within.
Jasper visibly relaxed.
"What happened back there?" Rose demanded in concern.
"Let's just talk about this home. And drive faster Rose," Jasper said.
Alice curled over to Jasper and kissed him.
"Don't ever scare me like that again. Understood."
Jasper smiled, even though it still pained him to do so, "Understood ma'am."
Rose quickly parked and everyone vampire sped into the house.
Carlisle was getting ready to leave, but once he saw his children, he called the hospital and told them be cphldn't come in at the moment.
"Whats wrong?" Esme spoke worryingly quickly looking us over.
Jasper looked at them and then back at the floor in shame.
"It's nothing. I'm sorry for troubling everyone. I just couldn't handle the emotions. It's not important and i'm sorry you have to deal with a weakling like me."
Alice looked indignantly at Jasper.
" You are not, nor will you ever be a weakling. You are so strong being able to handle all the blood. If anything, you are the strongest of us all," Alice said passionately.
"You have to deal with the emotions of everyone and you can't turn it off like Edward or I can. So please don't you ever think yourself of weak. You are Major Jasper Whitlock Hale. A simple boy who could feel emotions and who was turned by a vampire of a bitch who misused you. Yes you did wrong things, but you are NOT a monster or a bad person. Jasper, that no longer is you and you aren't alone anymore. You have a family who cares about you. So please, I'm speaking as the family now, tell us what's wrong."
Jasper glanced up before looking down ashamed.
"That girl, who ran after Jacob appeared-" Edward snarled-" she....her emotions were running wild and I couldn't control it. It wasn't like I had every dealt with before. I could hear her heart break. It was like, it was like that myth about true mates. It was painful not to mention. Her emotions I mean. They seemed so pure and strong that it started to affect me. The pain, the sadness and the heartbreak started making me feel like- it started making feel of when I was....when I was Major Whitlock. The guy who killed for pleasure and I couldn't stop thinking of the time. Her emotions and my own emotions started to hurt me and it was as if I couldn't breathe or think anymore," Jasper finished.
A heavy silence hung above the family and they all looked at each other.
Carlisle sighed and rubbed his head in defeat.
"True mates are possible. Especially if the emotions you felt were that powerful. And wolves have a better chance at true mates than any other creature. You might wanna find a way to stop Jacob from doing what he is or else the consequences would be fatal."
《》《》《》《》《》《》
You had not left the house for almost a whole week now. Your parents were worried not to mention that the school that called many times. Since you wouldn't talk to anyone and wouldn't come out, your parents were forced to lie and say you were sick. Heck, you were even visited by Bella. And that day, you decided to go talk to Jacob, but as soon as you saw Bella's face, you shut the door up once again.
No one could get you out of the room.

《》Time Skip brought to you by Aoba's shemxy butt and Edward in a hoodie ♡•♡《》

Jacob lay in bed depressed. He just missed Y/N; after the last time he saw her, his heart hurt. A feeling he thought he had when he saw Bella with Edward, but she didn't matter to him anymore. It was just Y/N.
The girl who he met by accident; who he fell in love with after hanging out with her; the person who he asked out when she said she knew about cars and mechanics. He missed her. Way too much to even function.
A sigh was heard through the room and Jacob got up. He had to apologize. Even if he had broken his last promise. He didn't want to hurt Y/N anymore. It was just Y/N and no one else. Not anymore. But he had broken her heart and Jacob wasn't even sure she wanted to see him anymore.

《》 Another freaking time skip because i'm out of ideas 《》

Jacob ran and jumped over to the roof. He had to see you one more time. He didn't care if you would yell as him. He just had to see your beautiful face looking at him one last time.
As quietly as possible, Jacob snuck in your room. What he saw was quiet scary. It didn't seem like you had been eating nor had you left your room for a while. Your beautiful warm face now looked sullen and ashy, your body curled in a ball position and from the angle Jacob was looking from, you looked like you were in pain.
Jacob couldn't believe himself. He lost his amazing girl and broke her heart and not to mention, forced her away.
Why he hadn't realized he was hurting you for a really long time, he had no idea. But now he knew of his consequences.
"Listen Y/N, I know I am the worst person on the planet but let me just say i'm so so sorry. Sorry happens to be an understatement when it cames to that incident with Bella. I am so deeply ashamed of myself right now. I kept on going back to Bella and looking at her when it was you who I thought of every time I needed all this time. Yes I have apologized and broken my promise. Yes you should never forgive me. But, just for once, don't stop me from being happy. I know you would want me gone. And i'm fulfilling that, I can't stand the idea of you being hurt because of me so i'm leaving. Even though you won't remember this since you're asleep and I don't have the courage to look you in the eye anymore. Well, I hope you are happy now," Jacob said full on bawling now. He slowly leaned down and kissed you on the forehead. "I'm sorry," with that, Jacob turned around and got out of the room.
"Don't leave."
Jacob turned around tense as he saw your bleary eyes staring at him.
"Don't leave again."
Jacob looked at the ground and back at you. Your eyes pleaded him to come back.
He slowly walked towards you and you shifted to the side to give him space. But then he paused in between.
"Please," you called out. And so Jacob got in bed with you.
" I may forgive you now, but if you do that ever again, I will rip out your intestines and give them to the Cullens to play with. Not to mention I will cut off your dick, blend it, feed it to a wolf who will be eaten by a shark who will diE iN a FrEaKInG VoLCAnIC ERRUPtION, yOU heAR mE."
With that, Jacob slept with one eye open.
Meanwhile, Edward gave Jasper a high five in succeeding to make get together again. You see, Jasper, with the help of Edward, made their (your) true emotions coming out so you guys could finally forgive each other.
Not to mention, because of this, a couple days later, Jacob found out about the whole True Mates and never spoke to Bella ever again.
THE SUCKISH END
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I KNOW THIS SUCKS
BUT I TRIED
I HATE MUSHY MAKE UP FIGHT THINGIES SO DON'T BLAME ME
ANYWAY, I NEED TO GO EAT PASTAAA SO SEE YA LATER GUYS