Pick-Up Line He Uses On You

Dedicated to two of the most amazing accounts that
always manage to make me happy, @GraceHilton and @juno-brown
Thank you for always voting xx

Carlisle Cullen 《

'I think you're suffering from a deficiency of vitamin me'

Carlisle had seen you, his mate, for the first time whilst you were walking alone in the rain. You were shivering desperately so he quickly ran , or has humans ran quickly, towards you and held out his umbrella over your head. That of course left him to the mercy of the deep and angry rain pour. You had raised your face up and stared surprised at him. Who would want to help you and, in return, leave themselves unarmed. You pulled the doctor under the umbrella with you, not knowing that the rain had no affect on him. Carlisle took you inside the hospital and while checking if you were fine, he used the line; leaving you in a red mess.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Edward Cullen

'Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile'

Edward used this pickup line when he bumped into you outside the photography class. He may have came of suddenly and strongly but you ducked your head sheepishly and blushed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Emmett Cullen

'Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you'

He used that pick up line on your second date after taking you to the park. The entire date was wonderful but he felt like he was lacking something so he used that line and left you embarrassed in a good way.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jasper Whitlock Hale

'Hello ma'am sorry to disturb, but it seems to me that I was blinded by your beauty and i'll need your name and number for insurance purposes'

He said this line as a pickup line after apologizing for bumping into you [first chapter]

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Paul Lahote

'They say Disney World is the "happiest place on Earth". Obviously, they've never been in your arms'

Despite being known for his flirty attitude, Paul is extremely sweet and kind. He had just finished patrolling and was mad because a vampire got past him. You could see the tired lines on his face as he lay his head in your lap in bed. Your fingers were massaging his head slowly so he could go to sleep. That was when that line was used on you in a sleepy voice.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Seth Clearwater

'For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me'

Seth used this line on you after he got over the shock of finding his soul mate.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Alec Volturi

>~< I don't feel as if he could ever use a pick up line on anyone, it seems so *shrudders* abnormal

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Afsgsjdjdkakd i love you guys for handling my long wait for this preference *hugs* you guys are just amazing
And as I promised, here you go

~ Senpei