No More Vodka

》 Edward 《

You giggled loudly as you bumped the door. You had no idea what was funny but you couldn't stop laughing. Your heels in one hand, you skipped to your bedroom. The other hand brought up the half empty bottle of swaying Vodka and you took large gulps. You started to dance and strip around your bed.
A sigh escaped your mouth as you lay on the bed in just your under garments. You leaned over and grabbed your phone from your pants. Turning it on, you giggled as you saw your boyfriend's face appear.
You texted Edward.
- Since you guys don't have blood, how can you guys get an erection.
Not even a second later you got a reply.
- Y/N? Are you drunk?
You frowned and replied.
- Who the hell is Drunk, my name is Y/N
A few minutes passed and Edward didn't reply. You pouted and throw the phone on the bed before pulling on a long t-shirt. You finished the alcohol and heard the window open.
A mad laugh bubbled in your throat and you stroked your pillow.
"I knew it. I knew you were real. I knew your alive Sponge Bob. I have been waiting so long to learn your Krabby Patty secret."
You gave a Cheshire smile to the window but stopped short when you saw Edward.
He stood leaned on the window sill and had his arms crossed in amusement.
"Oh, don't stop on my account," Edward chuckled.
You seemed moderately confused before screaming in panic.
"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! I DIDN'T MEAN IT MR. SPARKLY FAIRY!"
Edward walked over to you and picked you up, as he spun you around his shoulder.
"You've had too much to drink, go sleep it off."
You stared at his back in mild fascination.
"Do all vampires have bubbly butts?"
He suddenly threw you on the bed softly and climbed in bed with you.
"Go to sleep love."
You yawned and turned over to cuddle in his chest.
"Y/N loves Edward," you muttered heavily before falling unconscious.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I know this imagine is horrid but I tried, i'm so busy with school right now and I'm deciding to join the girls soccer team later this week so i'll be supper dupper busy.
But i'll try my best to update.