Mornings

Carlisle《 

The first thing you felt when you woke up was the gentle kissing down your neck. Your eyes fluttered open to greet the magnificent sight of Carlisle leaning over your body whilst worshipping it. He smiled fondly once he saw your waking eyes before leaning down to capture your lips. But you placed your hand over your mouth.

"Morning breath," you said as you got up to go to the bathroom.

Within minutes you were back to see Carlisle sitting against the railing of the bed, watching your every move with lidded eyes. You laughed quietly as you crawled back into bed and pulled him into a kiss.

"Morning."

 》Edward《 

The light streamed into the room, gently before intensifying. You could feel his chest press against your back as well as the weight of Edward's arms over your torso. A groan left your mouth when you realized the blinds of the windows were pulled back. With brisk movements, Edward flashed away from you to draw the blinds.

"Morning love," he whispered affectionately once he was back in bed. He kissed the back of your head gently and pulled you against him.

  》Emmett《 

A loud snicker awoke you from your deep slumber. With bleary eyes, you looked over to see Emmett read a book. You were about to dismiss it but then you realised who you were dealing with and the fact that Emmett Cullen would never enjoy in books. You pushed yourself up tiredly and let your eyes focus only to gasp loudly. The book in his hand was your journal which made you panic greatly.

"'I had seen him only twice in my life so far but, I could not hold back the fact that I was deeply in love already' seriously? Man, i feel jealous of that kindergarten crush of yours," he joked provoking a loud groan out of you. 

  》Jasper《 

As gently as he could, Jasper shook you awake urgently to keep you from over sleeping. You groaned and swatted his hand away with a pout. 

"Babe, it's late. C'mon wake up," he said as gently as he could.

"Shhh....mm' no' schoo'," you whimpered from your pillow electing a sigh out of your boyfriend.

  ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I started on my twilight fanfic so my plot bunnies for the preferences are all tied up at the moment. Also, for my fanfic, do you guys think i should make the oc close to the Cullens before Bella arrives or after? Since it'll be a sister Swan fic where the oc goes to Charlie earlier than Bella