Insecure About

》Edward《

Edward was insecure about hearing thoughts. He would sometimes hear something that another guy would be thinking of you. It was weird because rather than being jealous, he would shy away from you. Edward would hear thoughts about wanting to take you on a romantic dinner or how someone would love to keep you warm at night; especially those two thoughts made Edward VERY insecure. He believes you can do better and is afraid you would leave him for another guy

+×+×+×

》Carlise《

Carlisle, even if he doesn't show it, is insecure about not being able to give you children. From his past experiences as a doctor, he had always seen a happy family with a child in their arms. And since he was a vampire, he couldn't give you any children. It worried him that you would want more at one rate and he couldn't give you what you want. But after one day, in which you found out about his fear, you confronted him and told him that only he mattered to you and you would never want anything more than being with him forever.

+×+×+×

》Emmett《

Emmett was afraid. He was known to be a burly and a tough guy; but sometimes he would get insecure of that. He has seen Jasper with Alice and knows really clearly that girls love a serious, kind guy. Kind? Emmett was kind. But serious? That word was made not to be put in a sentence with his name. He was really insecure about not being serious enough for you. And when you found out about that, you hit him and pulled him in a kiss.
"Emmett, I only need you. And I love your personality because it makes a lot of people happy and smile, so please, don't change for me."

+×+×+×

》Jasper《

One of Jasper's most insecure thoughts was that he could never relax around you. If he did, his hunger would take over and he would accidentally harm you. He just wanted to do nothing more than hold you in his arms and whisper all the sweet things in your ears. But one time, he tried that and nearly bit you. Jasper felt infuriated because he had seen many couples simply at ease but that wasn't the cas3 with you two.
And Jasper started thinking about the fact you deserve better and boy when you found out. You screamed at him continuously, lecturing him that he was still getting used to the blood and that it wasn't his fault.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
So I decided to write a Cullen's only Insecure About
And if you guys want a werewolf one please tell me so I can write that up soon
Anyway, have a great day :)
AND I ALMOST FORGOT, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT 3K READS THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH