A Plea For Help

Writing prompt: James kidnaps you to irk Edward and cause more pain to Bella, your sister. Meanwhile Jasper is going crazy trying to find you, his mate, unaware of James' torture being inflicted upon you.
Warning:- This has a lot of torture so please read cautiously
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

A scream tore through your abused throat. James laughed as he pulled another limb further away from your body, stretching it out. The open gashes on your mid-torso were being pulled further and bleeding faster and you couldn't help but sob in pain.

You promised to be strong for Bella, for Jasper. But you couldn't. The pain was so excruciating that all you could do was pray in that moment you would be found and freed. But luck was not on your side; it may have been hours or even days before you felt the presence of your soul mate in your mind. Though by that time, you were delirious and couldn't answer his telepathic questions on where you were or if you were alright.

It seemed like forever until you heard James reappear in the room; your eyes caked with blood and tears seemed to refuse to open as James held your jaw tightly, causing your jaw to dislocate, demanding you open your eyes so the Cullen Coven could see your pain in the video he was recording. James grew angrier as your eyes barely fluttered open and he struck you with such ferocious speed that you flew out of his hands and onto the wall. The impact lead to the shattering of the glass wall which rained upon you resulting in bigger and harsher cuts. You could only whimper in agony as your throat was too sore and dry to work. You could see the blurry face of James as he flashed towards you and laughed darkly before leaning down to lick the wounds inflicted by him. The last thing you could remember was the savage bite he took before you lost consciousness.

Wham! Shatter! Screams!

"Take her, she needs help NOW!"

"Alice! Burn him nOW!"

"Emmett! Prepare the room! If she doesn't get a blood fusion now she-"

The blinding lights sneaked under your eyelids and you screwed up your eyes before gently opening them up. The constant beeping turned out to be the heart beat monitor and you lightly moved your stiff neck to look around. Guess moving was a bad idea as it sent a sudden, sharp pain causing you to cry out in agony. In a second, Jasper flashed into the room in worry. It seemed like you couldn't stop yourself as you burst into tears looking at him remembering the pain and the prayer for Jasper to find you. His own eyes got teary and he looked like he was choking up.

"I'm........i'm so sorry...It-it was m-my fault," he cried out as his tears (venom?) started to fall.

"We came as soon as possible....but.......oh my god," Jasper put his hand over his mouth and sobbed, "it wasn't meant t-to be l-like this. I'm so so sorry."

All you could do was move up the bed slowly and gently before opening your arms up to him. He hesitantly walked towards you and pulled you in his arms.

"I can't let this happen again you know. It was my fault and I swear I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again."

You croaky voice replied, "I know you won't."

Flash forward six months, your physical therapy ended and your scars no longer bled. You could walk and move again without the fear of being hurt. Jasper had stood beside you every day for that time period; not letting you fall or over work yourself and you couldn't be happier. Though you still had the scars that made Jasper cry for the first time since his turning, you learnt to live with them.

Now, you stood against Jasper, swaying with the music as the light breeze caused the autumn leaves to fall. The misty smell arose as the sky shifted into a more cloudy atmosphere. Jasper lifted your head up by placing you fingers under your chin and leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss. Your eyes fluttered shut and you moaned against him before pulling back to peer at him through your red eyes.

"Forever and Always."

  ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○●○●

Yeah so apparently this happened

lol

i don't really like it cuz i know i can do better but its the only thing that i can compute with atm ;-; 

also, this part is dedicated to a dear friend of mine who, though we don't speak that often, she never fails to make me smile and always looks after everyone; admirable traits that make me realise how blessed i am to have her in my life