Cuddles

》Seth Clearwater《

Cuddles with Seth would be so warm (duh, he's wrrewolf) and full of emotion. Most of the time Seth would be too tired to actually cuddle from patrol. Though there would be times where he would just lie down next to you in content, breathing in your scent. His arms all around your body which would lie on top of him.
You would be lying if you didn't love those moments.
And the thing was, you guys wouldn't just cuddle in a specific way. Many times you would find yourselves wrapped in a mess of limbs. His warm legs pressed against your cold limbs; your arms falling off the bed while his hold you.
Another way you guys would cuddle would be you simple spooning; your back pressed against his chest  while one of his arm lay on your body which allowed his to pull you closer anytime during the night.
When times get too rough or he's scared, he would lie his head on your body and slowly fall asleep to the beat of your heart. However when he was too scared to go to sleep, you would run your hands through his short hair while talking about anything and everything; occasionly cracking a joke here and there. That leading to him forgetting his problems and going to sleep in peace. His head slowly leaning back; his shoulder relaxing and his arms loosely drapped over your torso, and his body curled up so he could be as close as possible to you.