Kisses

Carlisle Cullen

You stared at Carlisle through the darkness of the closet. With a simple thought to visit him at the hospital had been more than you were expecting. Because when you got there, he had grabbed you by the arm gently and locked both of you guys in the empty vast closet.
You cocked an eyebrow, that you were sure Carlisle could see with Vampire Senses.
"Alice advised me to be alone with you when you came here. Plus, I doubt anyone would want to see our display of action," he said; his voice turning husky towards the end.
Carlisle walked forward so your body was trapped against the walls of the closest and his body; making your heart race. Small puffs of your breathe were lightly touching his lips as your body hummed with anticipation due to the lack of space.
His hands ran up to yours, every touch was like electricity flowing through your veins and Carlisle pulled them above your head. His eyes twinkled in laughter as your eyes widened.
With a short, loving smile passed to you, Carlisle leaned down and captured your lips with his.
Your mouth moulded with his and they started moving against each other in a loving and passionate way.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Edward Cullen

Edward lay on the forest floor right next to you as you star grazed.
"Oh look, its the Skinny Dipper!" You exclaimed in excitement as you pointed it out.
Edward chuckled and moved your finger elsewhere, "Love, that's where it is."
You huffed in a kidding manner.
"Don't judge me Disco Ball, I suck at constellations."
Edward groaned at the nickname and grumbled under his breathe.
"You spend too much time with Emmett.
You rose an eyebrow and turned over so you could cuddle in his cold side.
"But you LOVEEEEEEEE me," you began to sing.
Edward leaned down and kissed your forehead.
"And you loveeeeeeee meeeee."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Emmett Cullen

You gasped in pleasure as Emmett's large hands grabbed fists of your hair. His lips were pressed against yours and moved at a rapid speed.
Your lungs burned for air and you soon pulled back. With half closed eyes, you looked at Emmett trying to get your breathe. Once you ceased to pant, you connected your lips to Emmett's once again. Emmett growled as you bit and pulled his lower lip. Without breaking the kiss, Emmett pulled you off the desk and onto the wall. Your legs wrapped around his waist and then THE DOOR OPENED.
Alice stood there wrinkling her nose, "Thats a really bad idea."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jasper Whitlock Hale

Your hand rested above his as you sat together. You could feel the world around you but for some reason, it was dim to you. Like how a picture blurs unimportant things out to focus on something. That's how being with Jasper was; it was just you guys in a world that didn't affect you.
You smiled at Jasper and squeezed his hand when he felt the waves of love and adoration coming off you.
Jasper leaned over and gave a chaste, loving kiss. A blush painted your cheeks and you kissed Jasper on the cheek.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Alec Voturi

Alec sighed and rested his head on your lap; he had just killed a coven of vampires that were trying to make an immortal child. You knew how he knew his job but still hated to harm others; something no one knew about him.
Alec looked up at your face and gave a tired smile.
"Do you know how much I love you?"
You blushed and leaned down so you could give a kiss. After you two pulled away, you replied," I love you too Al."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Seth Clearwater

Seth's nose rubbed against your cheek, waking you up with a giggle. Your tired eyes opened and you saw Seth staring at you in admiration.
"Were you staring at me while I slept? Creepy." You joked.
Seth looked at you as he prepped himself up on his elbow.
"I wasn't staring. Pshhhhh what?! Me? Noh. I was just grazing at your beauty."
A laughter bubbled in your chest and you let it out.
"Did you just quote TVD?"
Seth blushed and smiled sheepishly.
You leaned up and gave Seth a loving long kiss. [ AN: Awkward moment when auto correct changed 'kiss' into 'kids' ]. He pulled you closer and deepened the kiss. You felt him smile against your lips and you let yourself go in the kiss. Just as he was about to get entrance to your mouth, you pulled away.
"As much as I love you, I'm still tired from last night. So goodnight."
XD

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Paul Lahote

Paul smirked softly before he captured your lips with his. You sighed in content and replied to the kiss. His hands, that were wrapped around your waist, pulled you closer to him. The temperature seemed to climb a few degrees up and you could feel his and your chest heaving.
Paul pulled you on him as he sat down. His burning hands touching the small skin that showed as your t-shirt was lifted up. You felt his hands sear on your body and that was too much for you. You pulled back for air; your lips bruising, no denying that, your hair a mess and your clothes crippled.
You stared at Paul's face, you could see his lips slightly open, as if to show how content he was and his cheeks were a burning red colour.
"That's why you should never argue with me babe," you joked the last word out.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

sObs THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 11K
AFJSHDWODIRNSJ
You have no idea how happy I am right now :)
Anyway, thanks for for all the votes and comments
Hope you enjoy this chapter
See ya later

~Senpei