Yes Please

Prompt: The Cullens are basically like the Vampire Diaries when it comes to their vampireness but they do have their special talents and gifts.

 (Also, very very sensual material up so be careful)

Carlisle Cullen

A huge sigh was heard in the room. Carlisle leaned forward and nicked at your neck as his hands moved around your waist frantically. The small pinch of pain faded as he kissed you again harder; your lips slowly bruising.

You kissed back and bit his bottom lip slowly before tugging on it; causing Carlisle to growl and push you harder against him on his lap.

You could feel every curve, every bump on his body due to your heightened senses creating a better and more sensual experience. His eyes were coal black when you pushed him onto the bed and climbed upon him.  A vexing smile made its way up to your lips when you saw his need and him tremble against your invisible bonds. Man, you were glad you had that power, it made things kinkier in bed, you thought.

His neck veins constricted harshly as he tried fighting against the bonds with all he could. You simply just stood on your knees, above his torso admiring his drenched t-shirt and his longing look of suffering. Man, Emmett really had no idea you were this kinky when he tried to make jabs at your 'active life'.

You took pity on Carlisle and pulled him into a searing kiss, demolishing the bonds only to be flipped over with Carlisle on the top. He pressed himself harder against you meanwhile pulling your shirt over your head. Goosebumps covered your body, not due to the coolness of his chest, but rather the dark look Carlisle stared at you with.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

You placed your head on Carlisle's cool chest and gently massaged his shoulders. You could see the dark and messy wounds inflicted on each other heal quickly. After more than 4 rounds this night, both of you collapsed though you had both admitted it was due to the problems at work rather than each other; knowing both could go on for at least 12 rounds, perks of being a vampire.

A needy moan arose when Carlisle shifted in his sleep causing your tender legs to brush against him once more. Your mouth opened in wonder as your eyes shut in ecstasy as Carlisle woke once again, going back to the activities you were up to.

"Hmmmm....g-good mor-morning love," you managed you say in between moans.

Carlisle's only reply was burying himself on top of you once again as his mouth trailed downwards once again.

The next morning, you went back home only to notice that some physical marks had not healed, nor would they for a long time, especially those on your neck and under your jaw. Guess Emmett would be in for a shock tonight to find out Carlisle and you had managed to outrun the healing process with your 'activities'.

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can I say?

I'm sorry and noticed many people love this type of works so I decided to write it?>

Hopefully, you enjoy it :)