Insecurities (2.1)

I decided I should update on the Werewolf Insecurities and all

  》Leah 

Leah was infamous for her anger issues, especially when it came to boys. So it was a bit shocking to find out that the anger issue was something deeper as it ended up with her having a girl imprint. Shocking, but not surprising if everyone thought of it. But, it seemed like the people of La Push found it hilarious and a new way of targeting Leah and you. Which lead to Leah's insecurity of being not good enough for anyone or being too messed up for having a normal imprint of the other gender which lead to you being hurt. However, you were understanding to Leah and stood by her even when she pushed you away in fear of hurting you by being too 'freakish'. 

  》Embry 

Being the fourth to shift, Embry had a responsibility to the pack as he had gotten used to it longer. The high pressure of being the one to help out almost everyone with Sam and Paul led to him being stiff and troubled. So when you, his imprint, a carefree and adventurous person, came into his life, he was scared. It had been so long since he had been truly himself and not the worried pack member.  Of course he still had fun, but not like he used to which Paul constantly brought up. Embry got scared of being who he truly was for, he could end up losing his responsibility to the pack. However, with little pushes from both the pack and you, he finally became he person he used to be as well as the new responsible person who was not afraid to have fun.

  Jacob《  

Jacob knew his obsession with Bella would have affected him in the future even if he was over her. So Jacob wished to put it behind him so it would not remind him of how weak willed and stupid he was being. Edward, however, loved bringing it up, especially in front of you. Jacob would instantly become a not responding shell. His biggest insecurity was the thought of you thinking of him as obsessive, weak willed and for you to believe that Jacob was just obsessed with you like he was with Bella.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I am on the verge of crying so badly because i just noticed the amount of reads on the book and I feel like its a dream come true. I never though this book could even get 10K reads but everyone surprised me and to believe i accomplished more than 100K reads is more than astonishing.

Thank you all so much and i promise i will try to update more and faster to not disappoint you guys 💕