Learning Soccer Together

》 Emmett 《

You were going through the phase where you really wanted to play sports. However, there was one sport that you desperately wanted to learn; soccer.
So Emmett, being the nice and charming guy he is, decided to teach you. Resulting to right now where you stood in a small clearing in the woods learning soccor.
It would've been a fun experience if it wasn't for the constant teasing to move faster and the constant downpour.
A shakey breathe was taken in before you ran at Emmett's 'go'. It was cold with the rain washing down at you and you couldn't help but move slower than you actually wanted to.
Emmett chuckled and called out to you, "My mom can run faster than you."
Before picking up your speed, you groaned and flipped the bird on him. Emmett let out a booming laughter and shook his head.
For the rest of the day, you continued to train with Emmett. (It was the weekend's last day)
And when school came the next day, you were sick at home from the rain.
"Urgh," you said as you blew your nose in yet another tissue, "I'm NEVER ever trying to learn another sport."
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Wow guys! 17 votes?!? THATS AWESOME
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING
Plus, you may have noticed I disappeared off the face of earth for a while, my space ran out so I had to delete Wattage but I have more space now so
YAY