Revelations

Also known as He Finds Out You Cheated On Your Last Boyfriend Or Got Cheated On

Alec Volturi

When he found out you had been cheated on by your ex, he flipped out. His eyes flashed pitch black and he started to unknowingly let his powers slip in rage. He couldn't bear the thought of you being hurt by someone before.

You had to beg him to stay with you and not rush after your ex who you had forgiven. It took forever for Alec to let the matter go but you often caught Alec growling at the walls multiple times after he found out.

 It took forever for Alec to let the matter go but you often caught Alec growling at the walls multiple times after he found out

 Carlisle Cullen 《

Carlisle had been flicking through the books lined against your bedroom and ended up coming across your journal from high school. You were in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower and had told Carlisle to feel at home and read a book.  Carlisle didn't think of it much when he started going through your old journal, after all, you two had done it multiple times before.

'Its been a month since the party the seniors threw. A month passed yet that night still burns brightly in my mind, the mistake I made, the reason why Derek and I aren't together anymore. It's kind of ironic, I always swore I hated cheaters yet here I am, the biggest hypocrite in the world. School is normal nowadays; when Derek and I meet across the hall, he doesn't seem mad or angry, like he's forgiven me. I still don't understand that.

I betrayed his trust and yet he doesn't hate me. I just hope he made the right choice.

~Y/N

P.S. I swore not to touch alcohol after that incident and I hope I can keep that promise.

Carlisle traced the words which had been pressed in deeply in the pages. He let out a frown, as he noticed the tear marks on the pages. No wonder you had reacted so badly to the last date you went on with him when the servers served some wine.

The whole issue didn't bother Carlisle much as he realized it was a simple mistake made due to being heavily drunk during your teens.