Personal Imagine | Alec Volturi

~ For @dracosgirl235 ~

My ribs protested as I ran for my life. I had to warn them somehow. They would need to know. No, they NEEDED to know the Romanians were back.
But as I ran on the stairs, my bleeding legs slipped under me. My scream tore through the night as the stairs dug into my injured body. With a 'thuck' my head slammed harshly against the steps and I knew no more.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

'She's lucky....', 'attacked...', 'broken ribs and other.......'
Voices drifted into my head and I let out a groan. What happened? My eyes slowly opened up but shut once again from the bright lights. Opening my eyes slower this time, I saw Aro and Alec standing in the corner of the room.
Alec vampire sped to my side looking murderous. His eyes did soften however when he saw my frightened gaze. With a hefty sigh, Alec pulled me up gently so I could sit up.
"What were you thinking? We leave you alone in the city for just an hour Morgan and you almost get killed. Seriously?" Alec asked. My eyes started to water as I stared down at my bandaged hands.
Behind Alec, Aro 'tsk'ed and looked at me. "Thank you for the warning, it was very much appreciated." And with that Aro left the room.
I look back at Alec and open my mouth. However Alec seemed to have a different idea, he leaned forward and kissed me. His tongue suddenly darting into my mouth and I let out a moan. Which happens to be a big mistake because Alec pulled away with a smile on his face. That smile however, slowly started to fade.
"Don't you ever, and I repeat ever scare me like thag ever again Morgan. You have no idea how worried and freaked out I was when Felix came running in here with you limp in his arms. Morgan, just....I just don't want you to be hurt anymore.....and I just.....god damn it....baka, I just really like you and seeing you lying here has made me realize that I can't live without you. You're my soul mate and my deepest fear was not being able to protect you and that happened. I'm so sor-" I pressed my lips to his and he responded as soon as possible.
"I love you too," I said looking into his eyes.
Alec smiled and reconnected our lips.
"I promise, as long as you're with me nothing will ever happen to you."
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Okay so this is short but I think it's cute XD
Anyway, I hope you like it :)