.Chapter 2: " what was that?"

(Still star's POV:)

UGH!! how why !! Who could've done this! This could obviously be a rumor ..yeah..wait what if my mom finds out she will eat me alive!! I don't know what to do anymore..Princess of Mewnie and Prince of the underworld get married.. It doesn't sound right who would do this ! How will Marco react to this?!From the frustration I let out a big scream "AGHHHHH!!!"
"Star?!"

(Marco's POV:)
I wake up to star shaking me and I look at her eyes bright sky blue eyes"Marco are you nuts?!Why did you got through that portal I could've lost you !!" Wait what ?! "Star what are you doing?!" Out of the blue Star starts laughing why..is.she..okay?? And all of the sudden she starts laughing even louder I put my hand on her shoulder "Star are you okay?" She tries to calm down but is too cute how hard she trying so I start laughing a little bit finally she tells me stuff about me sacrafising my self to this portal for the princess of mewnie ..sure I would do that but I don't want to die!, I was shocked to this wird dream she had, but her eyes kept on distracting me
Bright , blue ,big eyes.."Oh wow..well I'm gonna go make us some nachos and panckaes get dressed Kay?" She ran to her room. I got out the pancake mix and when in get done with the fourth pancake I hear a loud scream "AGHHHH!!!", "Star?!" I get worried so I start turbo run to her room."Star are you okay open the door!!"

(stars POV:)
"Star?!"
Marco!! He can't know is just a tiny rumor I can handel this! Hes gonna find out one way or another.."Star open the door" quick star think of something ..! I quickly throw my clothes to the floor and lay down . Just in time when marco balsts the door open. "Star are you okay?! What happend" "Oh..Hi marco sorry I fell down trying to get a dress"I say "But you are wearing one" "oh yeah.." Suddenly I feel Marco's arms pick me up."Common lets go eat". He takes me down stairs and I smell nachos.. "Mm...Marco what'd that beautiful smell" I laugh. "Oh nothing just my famous nachos!!". We sit down and eat , after we're done eating I pick up the plates "no, I got it " says Marco "Marco is fine it was my turn to do the dishes anyway." I finish the dishes and we hear Ludo "Oh star butterfly..!!"