Chapter 18 (part 2) " I need to tell you something"

"I need to tell you something" said Marco 

(Readers POV)

Tom aka Marco was looking into Stars eyes '"I've been thinking about this alot lately, I mean..we know each other since we were 14 and look at us now, we are together, we are seniors we are happy together ..so.." he stops and moves closer to Star, he chuckles a little bit "This is something we will remember for the rest of our lifes." he says.
Tom knew what to do , what  the plan was , how everything was going to go down.
While in the other hand Star had no idea , she had no clue of what was about to happen, she felt her stomach fill with butterflies and fireworks, Tom kept on going "I know this may be too soon for you, but I feel like its just the right time!" He then looks into Star's blue eyes, there was a moment of scilence between them, "Marco? "questioned the convinced princess,Tom was done with everything , and Star saw it coming.
That's when Marco/Tom took Star's hands

He got on one  knee.

Took a deep breath .

And let out the following words .

"Star would you marry me?"

A/N: heheh hahah u mad ? Is u mad ? Fr! What's the guys deal? Anyways ik short chapter, the following chapter will be longer than the subway sandwich don't worry, but hey now you know what's about to happen.