Chapter 16:" You're both not trying !"

( Real Star's POV):

"My life is different now"

"So Marco..?" I feel his hands lock onto mine. He begins to speak, "We need to talk.." I lock my hand too. I begin to speak "okayy.? shoot." he looks right into my eyes, and put his hand on my right cheek. I'm still sitting down on the edge of my bed. I feel his warmth radiate to me, he presses his lips against me. I push him away. He looks at me , "What?Did I come to strong?" he says. "no..I'm sick and don't wanna make you sick.." I say. "oh.ok" he goes back to his own boundaries. I sit up and put my hands on my thighs, he then places his hands on my thigh. What's wrong with Marco.! "Marco.. are you okay?" I ask , he replies "I'm okay...I just thought.... You know sense we're dating...you probably wanted a little kis-" I cut him off "woah woah woah woah woah...We are dating? ME and you. Star and Marco. US!", "Yeah babe don't you remember? it was a week before homecoming and you spilled your coffee all over me from the excitement..?" he says. Suddenly I hear a whisper in my ear...

"More than just a friendship"

-Flash back-

I saw him. he was holding a poster that said "Nachos and pancakes are great, but I can not wait to dance with you at the homecoming dance. And to grow a mustachio." I become excited and hug him with my Coffee from Starbucks in my hand then on accident I spill the coffee on his pants and he lets out a loud scream from joy and says "AHH STAR IM SCREAMING BOTH IN PAIN AND JOY!!" I laugh "yes! I accept!"

-End of flash back-

"Babe..? are you okay?" he says waving his hand on my face. "Oh yes I'm-I'm fine" I smile at him "Yeah..cause you kinda spaced out on me .." he says. "well I should get going I have homework to do, and you do to!" he continues and leaves my binder on my bed, he kisses me on my cheek and walks towards the door "Bye Starship!" he winks at me and slowly closes the door.

did he just called me starship?!

X(Tom aka Fake Marco POV:)X

I leave her room. I hope she doesn't know its me.. Suddenly I hear a whisper "Idiot you blew it!" oh great him " you know I can hear you're thoughts right?!" he says "sorry.." I think out loud. "whatever that dosent matter , what matters Is that you blew it !" he says, "what did I blow ? me and star are doing fine she doesn't suspect a thing ." I say.

" YOU CALLED HER STARSHIP !" he yells and continues "ONLY TOM CALLS HER STARSHIP!".
"Oh that's right..alright ,alright I see now would you please calm down! I'm so happy to see her again.." I say, he looks at me "Tom..you know you only have 6 days left to make her fall for you, and make her the queen!" He says stubbornly. "Alright! Chill!!" I say waving my arms. I walk towards my bed and the mysterious man follows me around "Dude can you like, stop following me around ? All I wanna do is think about is Star!" I sigh, "Geez man! my best friend wasn't like this, demons are cold hearted right Tom?!" he says. I space out on him. "TOM?!"

(Real Marco Diaz POV):

Suddenly I feel her warm lips press against my cheek. I blush. "Star!" I say "What! all I was trying to do is to make you happy" she replies, I stand up and go to the kitchen. She follows me and wraps her arms around me , "Star what do you want ! Your acting selfish and weird this is not the real you!" I say while pushing her a side. She crashes against the fridge."Ah! Marco...!" She curls up , "Star I'm sorry here let me help you up." I grab her by her arms and help her up , she runs to her room. Tf..!! I think to my self.

:(Fake Star POV):

I run quickly and zoom in to my room and slam the door behind me. "Holy Cow!! Oh my lord this kid is so melow and corny I don't get him! How does she even deal with him" I walk to the mirror and call my master.
He answers.
"Yello? Yes? Are you hurt? Do we need to call 911?" He says sarcasticly.
I give him a look "Haha very funny, I need help! I need an assignment! I can't be all melow and flirty , its just too unecesary! Can I kill him now?! "
His eye widens "whoaa! Chill.chill. there's no need to kill him now, we can do that later." "But master plleeeaasee I just can't his too loving and holds my cheek and helps me up I don't even know how to be like Star! I can't fall for him! I can't even pretend!" I say "Well good cause your gonna have to pretend!" He hangs up.
So there I am left alone in mid sentence filling up with anger wishing this whole thing was over breath...breath.... I sit on the edge of her bed. Anger fills up again I take the pillow and yell into it . "AHHHH!!!!"

(Mysterious Man POV)∆

I see Tom still day dreaming about Star, there goes my best friend , my best friend who would prank all the girls with me ..ah.. I walk towards him "hey..um..tom." I place my hand on his shoulder, he snaps out of his day dream. "Hmm?" , I sigh "Dude, its just another girl! Remember when we used to bother all the gilrs from our college!? What happens to that Tom!" He looks right into my eye "Sorry man..its just that ever sense Star left Mewnie back when she was 14 I never really got to see her again ..except for the visits I would do ...then she would just reject me ..I guess everything is coming back to me , all the memories we had, back when we were dating!" He sighs. I snap my finger and pop up two bottlest of champagne, "Now is not the time.." He says I chuckle "common you need it Tom"

A/N: HELLO HELLO.HELLO HELLO !
SO....um...my phone broke ..yeah
..hardest 2 and 1/2 weeks of my entire life ...the screen cracked..well then I guess that answers your question why I haven't updated . well I'm sorry. But hey..IM BACK!!!

(Sorry for the short chapter)