Chapter 4: " What!? No!"

(Star's POV)

I quickly run up the stairs and wipe the sweat off from the fight and dial my mom's mirror

''Star Darling...so very nice to see you , how are you doing ?!"

"Um..I'm doing great mom I just have something to tell you ...well there's their rumor about me thats been going around that..I'm getting married to Tom! "
"....."

"And I just wanted to say if you've heard it IT IS NOT TRUE I REPE-"

She stops me

"Its true!" I stare in shock.
"What?! Why?! How did you know ??? Why is it true!!"

"Star...you've come to the age when you can be a lady and drop all your silly acts and become queen of mewni..and mean like let's be honest your dad and I are getting kinda old. So I told my self why not unite two kingdoms together? So I told tom you'll be ready by the end of summer.period."

"MOM!! WHAT?! IM NOT GOING BACK TO MEWNIE I WANT TO STAY WITH MARCO AND GROW UP HERE!!! Besides I'm not ready!"

"Star don't make this harder than it is that Marco is just a human" I starts tearing up
" That 'human' you call is my best friend amd was the very first person who wanted to me my friend."

"Star you are coming to mewnie. PERIOD." I start sobbing
She hangs up
"MOM NO PLEASE!!"I bang the mirror and lay down I don't have the strength to stand up and go down stairs, or my bed I just stay there sobbing with my hands in my face.