Chapter 23 : And she doesn't even know it

Stars POV
"Just leave!" Marco yelled even louder
" I don't want to hear you anymore , I don't want to hear about how Star is on that white dress probably saying I do to some fake Marco that's not even me !" Marco slouched in pain

I just stared at him how stupid he was for falling in love , a princess even, his princess.

"What are you staring at ?! Haven't you had enough torturing me?!" Marco looked up , I was shocked I didn't know what to say I have never seen him in such rage "nothing I just , you're such a fool to fall in love why would you want to love someone of your kind?" I say with a disgusted face.

Marco laughs "That's the thing .. YOURE A ROBOT! you're nothing but a pice of metal a heartless thing, you're and object ! You don't have feelings you don't know how powerful love is!"

I began frustrated at the insults and I banged the bars "You don't know what you're talking about shut your mouth unless you want a bigger punishment"
Marco smiled and got to my face "what's worst than seeing the love of your life getting married to someone else and she doesn't even know it?" Marco said grinning.

Suddenly I felt a a warmth in my back and saw a glowing light dashing , I saw a floating thing come towards me and hit me with an object - everything went pitch black.

Reader's POV
"Marco dear! We need to get you out ! Hurry up ahh!" Said Pony Head.
"Pony Head?! What are you doing here ?! Are you saving me?!" I asked smiling and happy to see her.
"Yeah I know I'm saving you, big deal. We have to go now Stars-"
"Star's getting married and she doesn't even know it's not me, yes I know Pony." I say with a straight look.
"Alright then Marco we have to get you out now then , I stole these scissors from my mother you can you use them if you need to " I ordered him.
"Pony I want you to come with me."
"Alright Marco if that's what you want " and I smiled and blasted the lock and hid the fake Star somewhere else Marco was free and he couldn't believe it he hugged pony head and thanked her with almost tears in his eyes knowing that there might still be time to win star back.
"We need to get her parents, where are they?!" Pony said , Marco was in shock "Her parents too?" , "Yeah the whole kingdom have been going nuts about the Butterflies going missing!"

A/N:
I know I know I have uploaded in ages and I'm really sorry good news tho anyone seen the new season 3 trailer? I'm so hyped !