Chapter 14: "I have arrived!"

••(Real Star POV)••
"Well that was weird..!". I Say to my self, suddenly I hear foot steps run to my room it must be Marco!! When suddenly this blonde lady with wide hips and blue eyes came running through my bedroom door.
"Star you're gonna be late for school ...oh good..your up..HURRY UP STAR!" I get curious and begin to ask "excuse me but... who are you..?" The lady gives me a weird look almost as if she saying are you nuts? She begings to speak "Star!! This is not time for silly games your gonna be late its 8:01! You leave in 9 minutes!" She says, I play along just to see what happens and see a purple backpack some skinny jeans and and light blue shirt sitting on a chair , I quickly run to it and bend to grab it but the stinging pain rushes in and I yell in pain. The ladies eyes widen. "oh my God ! Star honey are you okay?" She says while trying to hold onto my back I keep screaming when suddenly my brain remembers
The deal, the mysterious man,the demons,Jakie,the park,THE NEACKLES! That's when it all came back and I hold on to my chest looking for a sign of the neackles and, I felt it. "Parents that might actually want to hear you.." Whispers a voice on my head..and look back at the ladie holding my back to keep me in balance. I look her right into her blue eyes "Mom..?".

~(Real Marcos POV)~
"you're mad at me aren't you?"
"Marco...D-Diaz I already told you i'm not mad at you , why would I be mad at my..best friend.." She says, She looks stiff. And confused.
"Did something happen at the park?" I say. She rolls her eyes "no..?" She replies , that's it I'm tired of her adittude! whatever I'm done cleaning. I walk out of her room with out even looking back at her,and slam the door.

*(Fake Star's POV)*

Well then ...some one is on their period! I say to my self. I keep on exploring the mirror this has a button .. Oh! Wait who am I facing? "Star?why did you call? shit! wrong number ''Ugh..hi!! Mom..?"i say trying to sound like Star. She gives me a look "Star I'm in a very busy meeting right now is something wrong?" she says "No mom I just wanted to see..my..uh..Favorite mom" I say raising my hands up. She rolls her eyes and laughs at the same time "oh lord..! what am I going to do with you Star? I'll cal you later okay honey?" she hangs up

"UGH!!!" I groan "that's is I know how to get to her!" I go to my neck and press down on the red dot , "Yes?" says the mysterious man , "UGh..yes, hi boss I've been having difficulties I'm trying to get to real Star but I really don't know how to exactly I've been trying to get to her for a while now." I say, "Ok that's fine" he says and the mirror goes directly to her, she receives the call and I laugh she keeps staring , I give her this evil look and hang up.

•(Real Star POV)•

"Mom..?" her eyes tear up but mine don't, she hugs me "Oh honey! Are you okay I shouldn't' have been so hard on you! if you want to,you can stay and rest,and tomorrow you would go to school! I'm so so sorry! here lay down and ill make you hot chocolate with whip cream! she puts me down and makes me lay down on my bed and kisses me on my forehead "OH..and I'll call the cheerleading team and tell them that their captain has been hurt. And I'll also call Marco so he can keep you company" she says and closes the door slowly. Wait omg I'm on the cheerleding team!!! OH-MY- GEEZNUTZ IM ON THE CHEERLEADING TEAM AND IM THE LEADER! I hear her talk to Marco all the way from down stairs, through the phone "yes.yes.right.okay thank you Marco that's very sweet of you!" I hear her. She then yells "Star, Marco will come by and check on you after school!"

"Okay!" I say. what do I do now ? I sit my self up and try to remember what happened my head hurts and fall asleep a while later.

º(TOM Aka Fake Marco)º

"Haha!!" I laugh,did you hear that Star wants me! "Yes, very true now you remember the plan right ?" the mysterious man say , I nod. "Okay good you guys only have a week left , so try for her to make her fall for our "plan"" he says he bursts blue fire out of his hands and makes the portal "here you go Tom its your turn...or should I say Marco!?" he says and his smile curls up. We shake hands and I go through the portal. Once I cross the portal everything builds up around me the school, the windows, even my car! A black Lamborghini. Every girl says hi to me, and ask about Star "Oh..she's hurt but I'm going to see her this afternoon!" I say to the girl that ask about Star. "Ayyee football boss !!" says a boy with brown hair , suddenly the whole team gathers around me and throws me into the air and catches me "Nice job on the game last week!"one of the boys say. "MARCO ULBADO DIAZ! says a old man with a sports jacket on.