Chapter 11: "Do you want to make a Deal?"

(Star's POV:)

"Star Butterfly" he chuckles. Who is he if only i could get rid of the rope- Wait i forgot the wand at home!! Ugh!! the one time i don't bring it, and this happens! he walks round the chair I'm tied in, "Wow..it's been so long since I last saw you,look at you beautiful young lady..about to get married." his smile curls up "MMH! HMH! MMHP MHP" i say . i try to speak up but my mouth is tied. He snaps his fingers. "Guards untie her mouth" they untie my mouth and i gasp for air "AGH!! Who are you how did you know me! Let me go!" i yell. "whoa...Butterfly calm down i'm here to offer you something you'd be interested to hear.." i try to fix my hair that's on my face " And what could possibly be that !" I say. "Hahahahahaha!..you know.... i've seen you grow, i've seen you grow everywhere..you never know where i am. i could be here , i could be there...i've seen you grow up and i know that you don't want to rule Mewnie, you want to be a kid forever.There for i've had the idea of a deal you and i could agree on.."

"And...is that suppose to scare me?" i say. "this deal gives you the chance of not having to marry Tom...or ruler over mewnie."

i become interested in this deal and calm myself down. "sense you don't want to be a..queen,i guess you could say that ...this deal gives you the opportunity of being a normal human! No magic. No wand. No wedding. No rules. i might even get you new parents..you know parents that don't tell you to fix your posture , or do this do that or a princess never talks like that" he mimics my mom and says closely to my face "you know parents who will hear your opinions, BUT! i don't know...maybe you're not interested.." i look down at my feet and think what if...i change it all.. and say," if i become a human.. would this mean that i would still be Marco's friend?" he smiles. "Oh Marco Diaz!" he flashes hologram with his hands, containing a picture of Marco.

"yes that's him" i say "OH!! Star!! i didn't know!!" he says sarcastically which makes me curious, "What?!" i say. "i didn't know you had someone else in mind.." he laughs and whispers "i'll give you more than just friendship."my face lights up. and he continues, " i know that you love him and he loves you, but you guys never talk about it ...and i know you want to be more than just his bestie...therefore i'll give you more than just frienship!" I look down at the floor i know exactly what he means..All my life my mom has been after me with princess duties to follow and now i only have 2 months left of freedom and silliness will this be worth it?Well i dont know.. "Tick Tock Star..!"
he holds his hand out which has the necklace wrapped around it " It's now or never.." I think about it for a while "i guess i can "I guess I can accept the deal, but what will happen to everyone else?" his smile curls up "leave it to me..I have this under control." I look back at ground,my mind fills with thoughts and i brust.

"DEAL!" i shake his hand and a big golden flame bursts as i shake his hand, the necklace slides around my arm and makes its way to my neck.and locks itself. the mysterious man takes my hand and kisses it "Glad i could make a deal with you, and it you need me to help you with your new life hold the necklaces and that's how i know you need me . till next time Star.." I become curious "wait!-" but everything goes pitch black and i feel myself falling.

(Mysterious Man POV:)

"Alright! Good Job guys for staying quiet as possible " i am happy that Star butterfly has felt for my little plan now Tom, and I should be good. It didn't took long enough for Star to accept this deal! Poor little Princess!! I look down at the floor and laugh "Guards take Princess Butterfly to her new home." They open up the portal and while they are taking her to another dimension i walk over to another small room I have and look at the window "Having fun King Butterfly?!" he look back at me and punches the window "Once I get out of this misery I'll make sure you get a punishment!" King Butterfly yells and i laugh "Hahaha ohh!! sure Long live the king" i walk back to the portal and i look to a guard "is she in bed?" , "yes sir everything's ready for the princess." he replies ,i give him a coin. "Good." I see Prince Tom walk down stairs with dressed as Marco. "Well if it isnt Mr.Tom or should i say Marco?" He looks back at me "Is everything ready?" he says "ofcurse!" i reply. "Do you have what i need?" says Tom.

A/N: AGH!! GUYS!!! 903 views !! YOU GUYS! AWE thx for the votes and the views it means a lot and i hope you enjoy this chapter i just did..haha i feel so evil right now! sorry.. anyways i think you know what's going to happen! This story is gonna take a big turn so buckle up! kay i'm not here byeeee