Chapter 13: "The Fake Butterfly and the Real Friend"

(Marco's POV:)

*Marco's Dream*

Star..Star..Star...Star...
STAR!!! We are you?!!

"Marco??"

"Star!!!"

"MARCO HELP ME!"

I start running through the pink fog, suddenly I hear foot steps , lots of foot steps.

"AGH!!! MARCO!! HELP ME !! "

"STAR!!!"

*wakes up*

I wake up sweating and panting , I squeeze on the blankets. And try to breathe. Star! I get up and run to her room I knock on the door "Star?!" I hear nothing , not even Star whispering go away, I get worried "STAR?!its me Marco!!" I wait a while and get no response once again "STAR!!" I pound in the door and become worried SHE NOT GONE IS SHE?! I kick the the knob first then ,the door and it opens. I look around and her bed is made, her mirror is shut..."Star?.." I feel heat from the back of my eyes this is all my fault Jakie..the kiss...she even opend a portal to mewnie!...she's gone..I never- I tear up. "Star...I'm sorry..I'm sorry I made you feel bad!" I put my hands on my face and sit down on the corner of her room getting a view of her room for the last time before I lock it forever. Thats when I hear something move on the front door, I get out of her room and shut her door I'll look at it later .. I try to look like as if I wasn't crying and fix my messy hair, I open the door.

(Evil Star):••
"I Star Butterface shall walk to Marcos house and pretend to be Stupid Marco's friend"

I roll my eyes and chuckle while I was silently talking to my self on my way to the stupid princess' home after the park I crossed the street and I hear a beep on my neck I press on my neck "Star! As you turn left you should see Marcos house I need you to go there and act ....bubbly...agh! Hate that word...anyways just to give you and update well see you later "fake butterfly"!" Says the Mysterious man. "Okay master." I reply. I turn to the left and a mailbox witten "The Diaz"over it.

-(Marco's POV)-

I open the door.. "Hello would you like to buy girl scouts cookies?" says a little girl..she's so cute, so harmless....Like Star she so innocent! "Here .." I give her 10 bucks and she gives me one box and I go inside and breakdown and run to Stars room, I kick around the stuff Star has in her bedroom trying to look for her, I destroy her bed no sig of her either. "Star I give up ! You can come out now!" I say rasing my voice. I look through her closet , nothing again. I go to the balcony upstairs and still cant find her. My heads starts spinning I get worried and keep on calling her name out.

3minutes later

I find my self sitting on her bed looking around the mess I did just to find her I tear up Star...?no..she cant be gone.....she was going to be in the park...YESTERDAY!! I start to tear up when suddenly I hear th knob trun in Stars bedroom. " St- Star?" I say.The door opens and I find Star.

*(Fake Star POV)*

I open the door and I see that her bedroom looks like a tornado destroyed he room. Ugh!! This idiot looks at me as if I'm her queen oh..great he's running towards me! "Star!!! Oh my God where have you been ! Where were you?!" he hugs me tightly. Suddenly i remember,oh right must act like Star! I hug back. "Marco...?" I say in and innocent way, he puts his hand om my cheek Ew! Ew! Ew! get your hand off ME!! "Yes Star..?" he replies. "What happened to my room..?" I say , and his eyes widen Ugh big chocolate eyes EW!! "Oh yeah..i had a little accident...don't worry ill clean it up." he replies. I really don't mid so I say okay and move upstairs to her balcony and explore he room.

-(Marco's POV)-

what's wrong with Star?! Is she mad at me? Usually when I help her clean she volunteers to do it with me and jokes around..! "S-Star are you mad at me?" I say. "Hahah! what?! no.." she replies , "How do you work this thing" i hear her whisper to herself, I look back and see her tap on her mirror, Is she okay..? She examines the mirror and pushes buttons around.

^(Real Star)^

i wake up on a bed feeling dizzy, and stinging pain from my neck starts to hurt. really bad. I try to stand up and hold on to bars that are connected to my bed and gain balance, and walk to my mirror. I turn it on to see my self and find a fully dressed me but smirking and laughing giving me a weird look. I look back at my self , i have a night gown on....I look back at the mirror and the other me is gone.