Chapter 21 " I forgot."

" I want to make a deal with you"

The kings eyes grew wider as the mysterious man offered him a deal, he was thinking about it "Common don't leave me hanging" said the mysterious man,
his patience were not lasting for long and he needed an answer now.

"No." Responded the King, Queen Butterfly Gasped at the unexpected answer. "No?" Questioned the mysterious man, he had lost his patience and became angry.

"Who says no to me! " he said clenching his fist "fine, I asked nicely since you won't take my deal, I'll give you the deal." As soon ad King and Queen Butterfly heard this they grew in fear, there was no place to hide , only but to hug each other.

The mysterious man raised his hands into the air, the lights when out and hr bagan to float. He raised his hands as if he was conducting an orchestra green fire filled the room, making different wavy shapes. "Stop!" The king commanded.

"Stop? Never." The mysterious man push his hands and the green fire hit the royal couple.

(Fake Marco POV)

How did I forget about my "parents" what am I supposed to say, I don't even know were he lives !

I though as Star was eating her sandwich, it was a lovely day and we both decided to go out to have a picknic.

"Marco you seem off today, is something wrong?" She asked, "I'm okay." I respond,
"Mmkay, look alive we're telling your parents the news after this remember?" She reminded me, As a "normal" couple we obviously had to tell my parents since they've know her since she was 14.

"Yes, I remember dear." I reply with a smile, Pull it together Tom is just Mr. And Mrs.Diaz its not like you have to face Star's parents, after this she'll be yours and everything will end as planned.

"I finished my sandwich let's get going" said Star holding onto my hand.

A/N : I know I'm the wrost writer there is I'm sorry I didn't upload on Friday here it is tho! Anyone saw the new ep?