Chapter 20 : " You too "

SLAP!~

(Mysterious Man POV)

My hand touches his cheek leaving a read mark. "Wow Star... I didn't think it would work but it did! You have outdone yourself!" I said praising the fake Star.

"Thank you master, anything for you master." She replied

"Now... " I turn to Tom "now that you guys are engaged, and the thing- Marco I mean, is knocked out I'd said you should speed up the weeding my boy" I nudge him in the shoulder.

"of course " he smirks. "If you excuse me I need to talk to certain people but I will see you later Tom you do what you have to do." I walk out of the room "Also star, You may take a break." I finish. I make my way to the room were I keep Star Butterschots' parents.

"What ever the hell you want, I'd like to tell you I have an army on the way, so don't you dare touch my wife or me." Says the king firmly.

Holding tight onto the bars. "Oh King.. Have I hurt you? Have I given you a bad hospitality? Look around you have a bed plenty of food served for you at every hour , a bathroom. I'm not here to hurt you!" I say, the king's facial expression changed, I look down to my long black cane that I'm resting my weight onto and smirk "Unless you're asking for it..!" I say.

The King was puzzled, "You do realize I'm one the biggest Villains out of all the dimensions I've been to." I say with a smirk. King Butterfly whent in thought for a second "What do you want ?" He said with a concerned face. I reach out my hand to his,

" I want to make a deal with you!"

A/N: Whoooo!!! Its been centuries since Ive updated I know it may be small but I'm trying to start a writers block so maybe next Friday? My birthday is this Saturday lol ;)) mmhm so yeah that's all ! U have a nice day!