Chapter 5: "Making Memories"

(Star's POV:)

I get dressed and put on my head band and brush my hair. Its hard to look at the mirror I have in my room every time I look at it I remember my mom saying I must go back to mewnie I use my magic wand to make another mirror and normal one I try to cheer my self up cause then Marco will get worried "Common star cheer up try to make as much memories as you can ..you can't be sad for ever " I walk down stairs and me. Marco eat breakfast before leaving.

(Reader's POV:)
Marco and Star took off to the fair walking.

(Marco's POV:)

We arrive to the fair and it was full of little kids and cttom candy every where! I hope star likes this idea.
"Here we are where do you wan to go?"

Star laughs. "To a roller coaster!!"

"Oh no!!" I roll my eyes while laughing.

(Stars POV:)

"Oh no!" Marco rolls his eyes while laughing I push him lightly.
"Let's go" I say.

-At the roller coaster-

When we sit down my hands start shaking and the guy who puts the bars down comes to our seat he fixes Marco and pulls down mine

"Wait its not tight enough! Can you make it tighter!!" Marco laughs

"Star that's as far as it can go! Hahah!!"

"Oh! O-okay sure!"

"Star are you sure you want to do this you loo-"

I hear the bell ring . wich means one thing. The roller coaster starts moving.

*internaly screaming*
At first the roller coarsger starts moving slow and I thought huh..maybe this isnt so bad, I feel a bump and the roller coaster starts going up really high and when where at the top i freak out
"Marco it stoped! why did it stoped?!"

"Star hold my hand!"

"WHAT!!? WHY!"

"Just do it trust me!"

I hold his hand and quickly the roller coaster goes down really fast and speeds up. I feel it go left and right and never let go of Marco' s hand.
(Marco's POV:)

Wow! Star is holding my hand really tight!

(Star's POV:)
As the roller coaster speeds up it causes bumps and then the roller coaster goes left and I loose my grip on the handle bar and my body crashes into Marcos ..it goes right and I feel something go around my shoulders and holds tightly on my right shoulder.I hold Marcos hand tighter ..I laugh he laughs ..I can hear the breaks and we go forward then back. I open my eyes and I find my self looking directly at Marco. And I realized his hand was around my shoulder an I was still holding onto his hand he looks back at me suddenly I felt like I was getting closer to his face...

"So...are you guys gonna like get off..or..." asks the stranger .

"Oh right! Sorry about that."
We get off and we start going around the fair and looking around and suddenly it hits me why no have a memorie from this day I drag marco the the photo booth.
"Whoa there!! Star!! Where are going?!"

"Shut up and get in the booth marco" I roll my eyes at him.

We get in and take a couple of pictures .

"How about scary face"
"Yeah!"
*click*
"Umm puppy eyes!
*click*
"Okay just a normal one now"
"Okay."
*click*
We get off the booth and our pictures come out and I look at them and I cut the one with our faces just smiling and put it in my purse.
"I'm keeping this one you cab have the rest!"

Marco laughs "okay! Are you hungry we can get cotton candy if you want "
"Yes Marco!!! Please!!"
We get cotton candy mine is pinks his is blue. Is around 10 pm and people are starting to leave.
"We should go home its getting dark."
"Kay."
We walk home and go to our rooms and just before I open my door he says "Night star." I look back at him and give him a smile "Night Marco , had fun today."
And we both close our doors.