Chapter 19: "Why is this happening to me?"

"Marco hurry up!" Said the curious girl who was rushing Marco "I think I found something!" She Exclaimed.

(Real Marco's POV)

Maybe Star was on her period.

Maybe she was mad at something else.

Maybe she had a rough day.

Maybe was all I could assume, I will never forget her smile.

Because back when she was being mean, those were the hardest days for me and the remembrance of her smile was my escape.

Now, she's back to normal, what was it ? I couldn't put my finger on what was the thing Star was mad about, it kept coming back and back again.

I care a lot about her. I love her.

Her hugs her accidental kisses...heh what am I talking about. The point is I care about her too much to the point my head would wonder off and think about a solution so I can be there and help her out.

In the moments where she needed a hug, comforting, answers, Im always there for her but this , this was a different situation. "Marco? You okay there? You look pale.." She said with a smile.

I touch my face. Cold. My hands. Cold. Maybe I am pale. "I don't know Star I feel fine" I reply. "Umm...okay shall we get going?" She asks "sure" I answer.

(Tom's POV)

"I..I can't.." She answers.

Hold up this isn't part of the plan this is not what I signed up for she will marry me !

"I can't believe you're asking me this! Yes, Marco yes! I do!" ... Oh.. Star butterfly ...I'd like to choke you right now.

"Hahaha" I laugh wrapping my arms around her waist placing a soft kiss on her cheek. She giggles.

"Ahh... It's you and me now. For eternity, we should go tell your parents the good news!" She suggested, I froze "S-sure...yeah..my parents".

×(Real Marco POV)×

It felt like the walls melted, everything became blurry, my head started giving me this horrible headache , my eyes became baggy.

"Star maybe this adventure is making me sick , can we stop for a second ?!" I suggest.

"Sure. Here have this fruit, it's a motion sickness saver!" She says as she took the weird looking fruit. "How come I've never seen this fruit before?!" No answer. She froze.

"Star." I raised my voice

"Wha-Yeah that's because it just came out a few days ago, and since my family is royalty we were one of the first few people to receive this fruit." she said while she juggled it

"Besides only a few people know about this fruit" she finished followed by a wink, I just smiled

"Thanks." and took a bite out of the fruit.

(Fake Star POV)

"Thanks." he smiled. 'ohhh great!, you know what ?! you almost blew your cover keep it cool' I told my self.

"Well...are you feeling better?" I asked

"Yeah, let's keep going" he replied

I was ahead while the stupid piece of earth trash ...ahem I mean Marco kept walking behind , we walked for a couple of more minutes until the effect was supposed to kick in

-beep beep-

"Has he passed out yet?" my master asked.

"No sir, he's still walking on his own two legs"

"The effect better work, I will check on you later."

"yes sir."

-beeeeeep-

"Star wait.." said Marco, he tugged my elbow as he was panting and sweating, "Oh my laser puppies! Marco are you alright ?!"

'Great it's working'

Marcos breathing decreased and he was getting intense muscle pains, his eyes were shutting.

"Star please stop I can't go further, I don't feel so goo-"

"But Marco! We are almost there! You can still walk!" I insisted

"Star it's not what you think, the pai- ..." And those were the last words Marco said before he touched the floor.

"The pain what Marco?! oh... Goodnight Dear Marco. HahaahaHAHAHAHAhahaaa"

A/N: Hey you guys! So svstfoe is back!! Finally after 9 months the fandom is alive it has risen from its grave and its ready to trend on Tumblr.. I mean to fan girl together! In all seriousness, I like that after watching the episode everyone in the fandom became a whole pice again the writers began writing again, the artists began drawing again, and the headcons and ideas and we just whent back to the good ol' days. Okay, enough cheesy stuff if you want to talk about the episodes i'll be in the comment section to cry with you ...because it's too beautiful!