~1~ Getting Ready To Meet.

~Eleanor's Point Of View~

July, 2011.

My phone started ringing with a number I hadn't saved, I answered the call confused.

"Hello?"

"Eleanor?"

"Who's this?"

"Harry.."

"Harry?!"

"No. I said Barry!" He laughed.

"Harry is that really you?" I asked.

"Yeah, Listen, I know it's been a few years, But me and the boys are in London for the week and I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up? Y'Know.. Catch up on things? I haven't seen you since we were like 10.." He laughed.

"I'd love to!" I couldn't help but smile, After Harry left nine years ago I thought he had completely forgot about me.. But he hasn't, That brought a smile to my face and that smile was refusing to leave and honestly, I didn't want it to.

"Great, Uhm, When?" He asked.

"I'm not working on Saturday, Are you and the boys okay with Saturday?"

"Yeah! Saturday's great!" I could practically hear him smiling. "See you then!"

"Byee!" I hung up and put my phone down.

"Who was that?" Brooke asked me as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Oh.. Nobody.." I blushed.

"I know that smile! Who is hee?!" She cooed.

"He's nobody.. He's just an old friend.." I smiled.

"And his name is...?" She continued on.

"Harry.." I smirked.

"Harry who..?"

"Sty-"

"NO!"

"No what?!" I laughed.

"YOU ARE NOT MEETING HARRY STYLES ON SATURDAY! NO WAY!"

"Ohh, Brooke, But I am!" I laughed.

"Oh my god. Wow. My best friend is going to be close with One Direction. I can't believe that. Woah."

"We don't know if I'll get close with them.. They're only here for a week.."

"Yeah, They're here for a week! After meeting you, A week will turn into weeks, Weeks will turn into months, And before you know it, You're on your honeymoon with one of the One Direction boys!"

I laughed at her. "Oh please, Like that would ever happen!"

She smirked. "Who's your favorite?"

"What?"

"Out of the band, Who do you like the most?"

"I've only met Harry.. But I do like Louis quite a bit more than the others.." I blushed.

"Louis? He's adorbale! His hair, His eyes, The crinkles by his eyes when he smiles!"

"I know right, Then there's the stripes and the suspenders.. He's just perfect!"

"Yeah, No argument there." She said, Folding some clothes.

I laughed and greeted a few customers as they came in, "Welcome to Hollister!" I smiled at them, They smiled back at me and walked past Brooke looking at all the clothes.

~Harry's Point Of View~

"I can't believe I'm seeing her again today! It's been so long!" I said, Flipping my hair and getting orange juice from the fridge.

"Haz calm down!" Louis laughed at me.

"I can't! I'm too excited! I bet she's beautiful!"

"What time are you meeting her at?"

"We decided yesterday, We're meeting at one, And we're all meeting her, Remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Louis smiled.

"What time is it now?"

"Twelve, We have an hour." Liam said, Coming downstairs with Danielle following him.

"Hey, Dani!" I smiled. "When did you get here?" 

"When you were asleep!" Danielle laughed.

"I thought it would be a good idea for Danielle to come, Y'Know, So Eleanor has a girl to talk to instead of five boys?"

"That's actually quite a good idea, Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you don't think of good idea',s Haz!" Louis laughed at me.

"Oh yeah? Today will be a good idea. I bet you it will." I smirked. He stuck his tongue out at me and I returned it.

Niall and Zayn came down the stairs slowly and tiredly.

"Why is everyone so loud?!" Niall cried.

"Niall?! Zayn?! Why aren't you dressed?!"

"Dressed for what?" Zayn asked.

"We're meeting Eleanor today.. Remember?!" I said very loudly.

"Shit! I forgot about that!" Niall shouted, Rushing up stairs.

"Oh yeah, I'll go get ready, What time are we meeting her at?"

"One, It's now ten past twelve." I told Zayn.

"I HAVE 50 MINUTES TO GET READY?! HELL NO!" He screamed, Running up stairs faster than Niall.

I laughed along with Louis, Danielle and Liam. Typical Zayn.

It was ten to one and eveyone was ready, But Zayn wasn't. We were all shouting at him that we had to go.

"Okay Zayn, Come on! We have to go!" I shouted.

"Zayn hurry up!" Louis yelled.

"C'mon!" Danielle screamed.

We kept shouting until he finally screamed back at us.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES!"

"WE DON'T HAVE FIVE MINUTES!" Liam screamed back.

He came trotting down the stairs and huffed. "Happy now?"

"YES!" I shouted happily, Running outside to the car.

"Wow." Louis laughed.

They all came out after me and we left to see Eleanor, I couldn't wait!