~4~ Hangovers & Hate.

~Eleanor's Point Of View~

I woke up quite late, I checked the clock and my eyes widened at the time. 1:37pm. I slept until twenty to two in the afternoon?! I need to wake up! I climbed out of bed and walked down stairs sloppily.

"Morning babe! Or should I say afternoon?" He laughed.

"Haha very funny." I laughed back. "My heads really sore!" I said, Dropping down on the sofa beside him.

"That's called a hang over!" He stated, Kissing my head and getting up. "Tea?"

"Please." I smiled at him.

"Two sugars?"

"Two!" I smiled at him again.

He came over with a cup of tea for me and I took a sip.

"Thank you!" I smiled sweetly.

"No bother babe, You stay here, I'm going to get a shower, Okay?"

"Okay!"

He kissed me and walked off.

I took another few sips of my tea and lifted my phone from the coffee table.

I had a few mentions on twitter so I checked them.

'Rumour has it One Direction's @Louis_Tomlinson has a new girlfriend! I've also found her twitter here; @EleanorJCalder ! She is gorgeous! I hope they treat each other well :) x'

'Eleanor Calder? Hahaha no. Louis is just dating her to hide the fact he's gay! :) #LarryStylinson'

'Okay, I have to admit, Eleanor? Yeah. She's pretty! But Louis isn't dating her. He can't be! He's gay! I mean hello?! Larry?!'

' "Eleanor's so pretty!" "I hope they last long!" "#ElounorSupporter!" "I'm a true born Calderic! #EleanorCalderAndLouisTomlinsonForeverTogether" PUKEEEEEEEEE!! Haha! She's ugly as! Look at her nose! Open your eyes people, She's disgusting!'

'Eleanor Calder... Eleanor Tomlinson... Hmmm... HAHHHAHAHAHAHA NO.'

A few were cute, A few lovers, I have a fan base? Calderics.. I like it! The haters though, That got to me. Louis came stomping down the stairs looking at his phone.

"Are you seeing this?!" He snapped.

"Lou, Calm down!" I said calmly.

"How can I calm down?! Look what they're saying! "Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson? HAHA NO! She's a nobody!" Seriously, El?! You want me to calm down?! I know we were waiting until my birthday tomorrow to tell them, But I'm telling them now!" He snapped angrily.

"Louis! Calm down alright?! I don't care about it! It's not affecting me in any way?! I'm fine! Honestly!"

"Well I'm not! I'm tweeting!"

"Louis..! It's alright..." I stated.

"No, El, It's not. I love you and they can't respect that. They say I'm with Harry?! I'm with you, El! I'm not letting this one go."

"Lou..." I sighed.

"No, El. Don't stick up for the fans. I love them, I do! But I love you more."

I sighed and sipped my tea. I just left it because I knew I wasn't going to win.

~Louis' Point Of View~

I went onto twitlonger and got ready for this.

"Really?! I'm pissed! Fucking pissed! What?! Finding out I have Eleanor then hating on her?! Yes! I am dating Eleanor! I have been for the past eight months okay?! I am NOT dating Harry! We're just friends! I have Eleanor! I don't know why you guys can't all just accept that and leave us alone to be happy?!

I love you all okay? I really do! But this pissed me off so much! My birthday is tomorrow! You've pissed me off before my birthday?! C'Mon! I love you all! Especially those who respect us! But you haters? Really?

"Eleanor's a beard for Larry! It's so obvious."

"She's so ugly how can Louis like her?"

"She doesn't deserve him!"

"SHE'S A NOBODY?! HOW DID HE EVEN FIND HER?!"

"Eleanor isn't worth losing your fans over @Louis_Tomlinson."

First off, Eleanor isn't a beard for Larry. How is Eleanor ugly? She's gorgeous! She dseerves me as much as you guys do. A nobody? She's a model! I found her from Harry. She's an old friend of his. She isn't worth losing my fans over no, She's worth more. Plus, I won't lose real fans. The ones I lose I know aren't real fans.

I'm just sick of this alright? Please, PLEASE! Stop hating on Eleanor. I love her and she loves me, What else do you all need? Proof of love? You can't get proof. You'll only see us. I can't describe how much I love her. It's impossible.

I'm sorry for "ranting" as you all call it, But I am really upset about this..."

I posted that on twitlonger, Which also posted it to twitter. I smiled.

"That's that sorted." I said.

"Huh?" Eleanor asked.

"Nothing babe, Nothing!"

"Okay?" She looked at me odd but I walked away smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm sooooooooo sorry for not updating! I've been really busy and just haven't got on lately, I've been outside losing weight, I'm going to portugal over summer you see and I don't want to be as fat as I am during the two weeks I'm there... I want this summer meaning something to me y'know? Summer'13! This will be the best.

I'm sorry guys, Honestly! I rushed this so it isn't the best chapter there will be out there, But hope you guys liked it, I'll try updating, If I don't, You know why!

By the way, You don't know my name yet :) I'm Holly!<3

~Holly