~10~ "It'll be a night, you'll never forget." ?

*** Four Years Later***

~Louis' Point Of View~

Me and the boys were on tour, we're getting a month off, next month though. But I'm quite pleased about it, because next month, on the 17th, me and Eleanor have been with each other for four years, and I'm planning something special.

"Lou?" Niall laughed

"Wh- what?" I asked.

"Dude, you completely zoned out. What's been with you lately?" Zayn replied.

"I dunno guys... It's just, I'm really excited to see Eleanor again next month. It feels like forever since I've seen her.." I answered quietly.

"Boo, you've been away from her on tour before? What's so different this time?" Harry asked.

"Four years, next month, Haz! Four years! I don't know what to do. I mean.. I've got a little something in my head but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know if I should... Isn't it a little too.. Y'know, early?" I said.

"No! I know exactly what you're thinking, Louis! It's been four fucking years! Just go get one and say it!" Niall replied.

"Really? You don't think it's too early?" I smiled, my face lighting up.

"Nah, a crush lasts four months, anything more and you're in love. You're definitely ready." Zayn said.

"Stahp! Going all, quotey on us, all inspirational." I laughed, the boys laughed and I smiled, "I will." I said, getting up and going to look for rings, we were in Australia, so there must be something here for El.

I walked into a jewellery store and started looking at rings. A woman, maybe in her middle twenties came over to me.

"Looking for something?" She smiled at me. Her shirt unbuttoned a little.

"Uh.. Yeah. Any good engagement rings?" I asked her, her face fell as I asked and she sighed.

"Oh, uhm... Well, it depends. How much are you willing to spend?"

"For her, anything." I answered, looking again.

"This one." She said, lifting up a golden ring, with a beautiful, shining, silver diamond on it. "No matter what kind of girl she is, I guarantee you, she'll love it. There's a secret message in it." She smiled.

"What is it?" I asked. The woman tilted the ring a little bit, I read the ring and on the inside in joint up writing, it read 'I love you, forever.' I smiled at her. "Perfect! How much?!"

"Aha, I don't think this would be in your price range." She said, putting it back in it's case.

"Try me." I answered seriously.

"Alright then, £906, 864." She smirked.

"Done." I said. Her face filled with pure shock.

"And where, are you getting that kind of money from?" She asked, rudely.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked with sass.

"No, I don't believe I do." She laughed.

"Louis Tomlinson, bitch. I'll take the ring." I said, pulling out a check book from my pocket and writing down the price, signing it and handing it to her.

"You expect me to believe that? And you expect me to believe this is real?" She laughed in my face, giving it back.

"Do you want to try me? I could walk out there, right now, take this hoodie down, and be mobbed. Your shop could get ruined if I come back in. Do you want to go there?" I asked. She took the check from my hand rudely and handed me the ring I bought from her, in a black box. I smiled. "Thank you." I said, walking back out and back into the apartment in the hotel. It's the perfect ring.