~19~ Preparing.

*One Year Later*

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I woke up and got dressed, I went down stairs and got my breakfast, toast and a cup of tea.

I watched TV for a little while, then rang Danielle.

"Hello?"

"Dani?"

"Eleanor!"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"A wedding dress."

"Oh my god, really?!" 

"Yep!"

"Why me? Why not Perrie?"

"You're my maid of honour, you have to help me pick my dress, your dress and the bridesmaids dresses! And the twins are going to be flower girls, I need help finding their dresses too!"

"Really? I thought Perrie would be the maid of honour?"

"Oh please, she's my best friend, you're my sister."

"That's cute, when?"

"Uhm, in about an hour? I'll meet you in Starbucks?"

"Yeah, okay, see you then!" 

"Byee!"

I hung up and smiled. 

I rang Jay and she answered after a few beeps.

"Eleanor! It's nice to hear of you, I haven't in quite a while!"

"You too, Jay. I have to ask you something though, are the girls there?"

"Which ones?"

"All four?"

"Sure, I'll give Lottie the phone and tell her to get Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe and she can put it on speaker, does any of this involve me by any chance? Anything to tell me about?"

"No, no, I'm just telling them about the wedding. Lottie and Fizzy are going to be bridesmaids and the twins are going to be flower girls, they'll be adorable."

"Ah, alright then! I'll get them now."

I heard crackling over the phone, then Jay talking.

"Lottie!"

"Yeah?"

"Get the girls, put the phone on speaker when you do, Eleanor has news for you all, I know you'll like it."

"Really?!"

"Yep."

"Okay!" I heard noises again and Lottie shouting the girls' names, then running, and three girls asking what she wanted. I heard a beep, then my name.

"Lottie!"

"Eleanor!" They all shouted.

"I've got some good news for you girls, about the wedding."

"Oh wow! Really?!"

"Yes, Lottie, Fizzy, you are going to be two of my bridesmaids, alright?"

"Okay!" Lottie and Fizzy chorused.

"Daisy, Phoebe, you'll be flower girls, is that alright?"

"Yay!!" They screamed.

"Okay, me and Danielle are going to find dresses in about an hour, I'll take you all down later to see them, okay?"

"Okay!"

Me and Lottie talked a little longer, then we said our goodbyes and hung up, I had ten minutes to get to Starbucks, so I took my jacket, money and left.