~13~ More...

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

We went to bed last night as soon as Louis got me out of the bath, I woke up at about half nine, now I'm down in the kitchen watching TV and drinking a mug of tea. I look at my wrist, then pull my jumper down over it, sighing. I decided checking twitter would be something to do.

"Oh my god! Is that Eleanor in Louis' picture?! The picture he posts in months, is Eleanor's wrists! You've all gone too far this time, see what you've done?!"

"Oh my god... Did we go that far? I'm actually sorry, @EleanorJCalder, I can't believe you had the heart to do that.."

"I'm not sorry guys, she had the choice of cutting or of not cutting, she obviously made the wrong choice." Someone replied to her tweet,

"You have the choice of hating on her and not hating on her, you chose the wrong choice, NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

"Oh don't be so stupid."

"You don't be stupid, you're breaking Louis' heart!"

"No, Eleanor is. Because she is hiding Larry, when he wants it to be real."

I replied to that one.

"If Larry is real, why was I pregnant four years ago? Why am I slitting my wrists over you pathetic people abusing me? Why is Louis, lying in bed right now, CRYING IN HIS SLEEP over me slitting my wrists over you all? Explain that." 

"I bet he isn't even crying in his sleep, you're not fooling anyone, Tina!"

"Tina? Lol, who's that? I'm Eleanor :) Tina is a hamster :) Do you want proof? A picture or something?"

"Yes, actually."

"Fine. Two minutes." I said, I walked up to Louis and took a picture of him sleeping with tears streaming down his face. I went onto twitter and tweeted it to her. "You see? It's all your fault." 

"No, it's all YOUR fault. He's crying over you crying and self-harming, yeah? Yeah. Your fault."

"But why am I crying and self-harming? You people? Yeah. Your fault."

She didn't reply after that, I was getting millions of tweets of apologies etc, I laughed, they broke him and now they're upset about it, where as the fans that like me said to them once something like this happens, they'll be doing exactly what they are.

I went onto Louis' twitter, I looked at the picture he posted of my wrist and I frowned. Did it really look that bad last night? I don't remember it being that terrible... I looked down at my wrists, it's now clean, there's not a single stain of blood, Louis must have cleaned it while I was in the bath. Just millions of scars.

I took a picture of it and posted it on twitter.

"No worries guys, I'm healing quickly! :) Xxx"

I got loads of rude comments, but more nice comments. I didn't read them all, no. I just watched more TV and drank my tea.

About half an hour later Louis came down, I stood up and put my mug in the kitchen, Louis came in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You okay babe?" He asked, kissing my neck.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Boo. I'll be okay..." I trailed off.

"I can't stop worrying, babe... After what I seen last night? No, I'm not leaving you. Not until I know you're okay again." He said.

"I'm fine Louis! Don't worry!" I said quickly.

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

"I told you..." I said slowly.