~11~ Yes? No? What, Payzer?!

~Elounor's P.O.V~

"I... I um..." I froze, I can't answer with all these people around me! They're all staring, I can't handle it. "I.. I can't answer."

"Why?" Someone asked, I watched as Louis' face fell. He was on his knee, a diamond ring sitting up straight in a black leather box. I feel so embarrassed.

"There's... There's too much people." I said quietly. Louis stood up.

"EVERYONE OUT!" He yelled. Nobody moved, they just looked stunned. "NOW!" He shouted, then they all left in a hurry. He got down on his knee again, and took the ring out again.

"Eleanor? Will you marry me, this time?" He smiled, trying not to laugh.

I froze, looked around and didn't see anyone. I sighed in relief, and smiled at him. "Yes. Definitely." I said, he stood up and took the ring out of the box. I noticed some writing on the ring, the inside of it. I stopped him before he put it on my finger. "What does it say?" I asked, curiously. He tilted the ring a little bit, and I smiled reading it. "I love you, forever." I hugged him tightly, kissed him, then he put the ring on my finger.

I took a picture of it, then went on instagram.

"Engaged after four years! Beautiful, isn't it? It even has 'I love you, forever.' on the inside of it! He's perfect<3"

As soon as I posted it I got a comment from a fan.

"Larry shippers, go on, tell us how this is management as well. How Louis is only doing it to hide being gay. Go on! We're waiting! By the way, it's amazing, El! How much was it? I bet it cost him a lot! :) You're so lucky<3"

Someone else replied to her, almost as fast as she replied to me.

"It is management, Elebeard lover. Can't you see that? Louis loves Harry. Not Eleanor. She means nothing to him. Can't you see all the pictures are paparazzi taken? They're only together when they're going to VMA's or things like that. Nowhere else. God, don't be stupid. I bet she isn't even with him now. He probably gave her that yesterday." That comment made my blood boil. I replied to her.

"Actually, he gave me it there now. He propsed to me, on our four year anniversary. So don't you argue about what you don't know anything about. Yeah? You really think I wouldn't be with my boyfriend on our four year anniversary? Lol, sorry but that is just plain stupidity. Wouldn't you be with your boyfriend on your four year anniversary? Thought that. You would. Don't be starting arguments. I've had millions of rude comments posted to me, and millions of arguments over Larry or Elounor under my pictures and I'm sick of it. Elebeard? Now. That's just pure pathetic. How about you pick on someone you've actually met? Someone you actually know, not someone you see pictures of everyday. Because it's just pathetic and nobody will be your friend over something like that. And nobody comment saying I'm saying it's okay to pick on people, it's not. I know a girl who cuts herself every night because she gets abused, it's not pretty. I'm saying not to pick on someone you don't know. I'm not saying to pick on everyone you do know. So don't start posting it everywhere that I'm telling you all to abuse people. Because I'm not. Oh and yes, it cost a lot! Nearly £910,000!"

I got millions of comments like "PREACH IT EL!!" and "OH SHE WON THAT ONE." and things like that. Of course I got the rude comments too, like 'beard' and 'dressing like harry won't make louis love you' but I shrugged them off and got some pictures of me and Louis messing around, kissing and him hiding behind me sticking his head out over my shoulder, hugging and making funny faces. I made a collage of it and posted it on instagram too.

"Happy 4 years babe! Love you! :)" Both the pictures automatically sent to twitter with the same captions so that was easy enough, I didn't have to post them twice.