~7~ How To Tell Them?

~Louis' P.O.V~

A few months passed and Eleanor's bump was becoming to hard to cover, the fans were getting suspicious. The boys and our families and the girls all knew, they were helping as best they could, but we just couldn't hide it anymore. 

"What are we going to do, Lou?" Harry asked me.

"We'll figure something out... I mean, we're going to have to tell them at some point? Aren't we?" I answered.

"I'm fine with telling them, Lou. I'm just scared of what they'll say to the adoption part of it." Eleanor told us all.

"Yeah, what if they give hate? Or go really mad and force their parents to adopt it so they can meet us or something? They won't be happy about it.." Niall answered.

"They'll have to live with it though, it's our lives and if we can't handle a baby, we have to give it up for adoption. Would they rather Eleanor having an abortion? Or giving it up for adoption?" Zayn stated.

"Yeah, I suppose... But how are we going to tell them?" Liam finally entered the discussion.

"We just will?" Perrie told him.

"Twitter!" Jade suggested.

"No! Don't tweet it. Say about it in an interview if you get asked about it?" Jesy said.

"Yeah, fans are getting suspicious and posting pictures of Eleanor's bump with a circle around it. I've seen them everywhere. You will get questioned, just say yeah?" Leigh-Anne pitched in.

"They are all good idea's... But I just don't know? I mean, should we even tell them? If it's going up for adoption, they don't really have to know, do they?" I butted in.

"No, they don't really.. But we do have to tell them? We can't keep it inside the whole time! They will notice when I'm nearly due. The bump will be huge. We can't hide it then, can we? Or what if my water breaks in the middle of me and Louis being mobbed in Starbucks or sometihng? What will I say then? I pissed myself?" Eleanor finally made a point and we all just sighed, giving up.

"Eleanor's right.." Liam and Danielle said at the same time. 

"So...?" I trailed off.

"We'll figure it out." Harry told me. "Don't worry."

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I didn't know what to do really. I kept wearing Louis' hoodies. Or Harry's. Or Liam's. Sometimes Niall's too. Zayn's as well, Perrie doesn't like that idea though. She'd rather wear them herself. Anything big and baggy on me to hide the bump is perfect to wear! But, I'm now eight months in, and it's just too big to hide.

"Yeah?" Liam said in the backround of my thoughts. "Oh... Okay. No, no. That's fine. Yep... We'll be there. Eleanor will be fine, the girls will stay with her. Yeah she can do without Louis for a few hours... Okay. We will! I will! Bye bye." He took the phone from his ear and put it down. "Well boys, We have an interview tomorrow. Perrie, All of you have to stay here and keep an eye on Eleanor." Liam told us all.

"Oh please, Liam! I'm 21! I can look after myself." I protested.

"Yes. You're 21 and pregnant! Anything could happen. Your mood swings are all over the place, spot one piece of hate on twitter about the baby or something and you'll immediately break down and cry for hours until we're home or completely ruin the house or something... If the girls are here, they can calm you down to help prevent that." Liam stated seriously.

"Uhhh... Fine." I sighed, going up to my bedroom and looking at my reflection in the mirror. I turned to the side and rubbed my belly, I looked down at it and smiled. "You'll always be my baby. Even if you go up for adoption. You're always going to be mine." I whispered to it. I turned and looked in the mirror. Suddenly, two hands wrapped themselves around my bump and a head landed on my shoulder.