~2~ Seeing Her Again.

~Louis' Point Of View~

We waited at the park for about five minutes and she arrived, She got out of the car and turned around so I didn't get a good look at her, She has amazing brunette hair dip dyed with a blond colour, It's gorgeous. She said something to her friend and closed the door, She turned around and my jaw dropped.

She was beautiful.

She had denim shorts on and a laced shirt type of thing, She looks perfect in it. Her hair falls perfectly by her face, Her brown eyes have a gorgeous sparkle in them, She's stunning.

"Hey Hazza!" She smiled, Harry pulling her into a hug.

"El! You're.." Harry trailed off.

"Stunning." I finished his sentence.

"Thank you." She smiled at me. Her smile is beautiful.

"So, What have we got planned?" She asked, Looking at the boys.

"I uh.." They were all speechless, Apart from Liam of course, The only girl he looks at is Danielle.

"I don't know exactly, But Niall wants Nando's."

"NANDO'S!" He screamed, Running off looking for the Nando's. Everyone followed them apart from me and Eleanor.

"Typical Niall." She laughed.

"How do you know?" I smirked at her.

"Well.. I'm sort of a fan of yours." She blushed, Cute.

"Oh really? Then you should know I have an intrest in girls with brown eyes." I smiled at her, Walking away as her cheeks turned a brighter pink than they were before.

Me and Eleanor continued talking until we found the boys and Danielle at Nando's, She's actually a very nice girl, And we have a lot in common. Harry smirked at us when we walked through the door. What's he smirking at?

We sat down for our food and heard screaming.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!!" A few teenage girls screamed, Outside our window. They came running in to us.

"God we can go nowhere!" I mumbled. Eleanor chuckled at my response to the fans and I looked at her and smiled.

I asked the waitress for a pen and she gave me one, I lifted the napkin and wrote on it asking Eleanor for her number. She gave me it and I smiled, I decided to text her.

"Hey babe,You believe in love at first sight? ;) -Lou x"

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she opened the text and immediately looked at me. I winked at her and she started typing.

"I might ;) -El x"

I smiled at her response.

"Lou who are you flirting with?" Harry smirked at me.

"What?! Uh, Nobody!" I blushed, Typing a reply.

"I do ;) I laid my eyes on you and fell in love instantly! -Lou x"

She replied quickly.

"Oh really? I get butterflies when my friend says your name! -El x"

I looked at her and she was already looking at me, I looked right into her eyes and definitely felt a spark, I could tell she felt it too because she didn't look away.

Sadly, I looked away again to reply.

"Aha, Cute ;) How about I get to know you better? Dinner tonight? -Lou x"