~12~ Too Much..!

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I woke up in Louis' arms, I got up carefully, this time with only shorts. No top, no jacket or anything, just my bra. I was sure this time that nobody was coming around today. I went down stairs and made myself some toast. I looked in the mirror as I walked past it, my hair was a mess. I turned to the side and put my hand on my stomach. I've been gaining weight lately, and I want to start losing that weight again before the fans notice and say I'm pregnant again or I'm just getting fat. They're so cruel towards me. I don't understand them?

I went up stairs and put on a different pair of shorts, a sports bra that people wear when they're doing yoga or something like that and a jacket, I kissed Louis' forehead and he woke up.

"El? W-where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm just going out for a morning run, Lou. I'm gaining weight and I want to lose it before the fans abuse me for being fat or chubby too." I said, he looked at me sadly.

"Eleanor, you're beautiful, no matter what. I'll always love you. Ignore what they say, you're perfect." He said, I smiled and kissed him.

"I'll be back soon, babe." I said. "I love you." 

"I love you too." He said, laying back down, I put my hair up in a messy bun, went down stairs and made up a bottle of water and ran outside. I ran down the street a little. Two people in about their really early twenties, maybe younger than that, ran past me laughing, putting a box of matches in their pocket. I ran down a little more and the corner of a house down stairs was on fire. I gasped, it was them boys! I knocked the door really hard, nothing happened.

"Hello?!" I screamed, Nothing. I threw a rock through a window and climbed through, it's gonna burn down anyway so who cares? I cut my legs a lot climbing over it, they were bleeding, but I ignored it.

I ran upstairs, into the first room I seen, a baby girl, about seven months old was laying in her cot. I picked her up, getting upset as she started crying. Her mother ran in and took her off me violently.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She screamed.

"Helping you!" I said back.

"By stealing my baby?!" She snapped at me, loudly.

"No! You're house is on fire!" I said, her eyes widened and she screamed, her husband came in asking what happened. I told him the same thing, the woman handed me the baby and ran down stairs, obviously she's going to try to put it out, her husband followed her. I ran into another room and there was a boy who looked roughly the same age as the other two, he was sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"W-what happened?" He asked, he looked at me holding his baby sister and his eyes widened. "PUT MY SISTER DOWN!" He screamed at me.

"Just get out of the house! Your mum and dad are down stairs already, they know I'm here!" I said back.

"Why do we have to go?" He asked me, suddenly the woman screamed "MY WINDOW!!" I pulled a guilty look. "How did you even get in?" He smirked.

"Your mother just found out." I laughed, "The house is on fire and the door was locked, what else could I do?" I said. "I was in a hurry." 

He laughed. Then his eyes widened when he noticed what I just said, he ran into another room and a girl who was about thirteen came out running behind him afterwards. I laughed, and ran down stairs too.

"Don't bother! I'll call the fire brigade and they'll put it out! Yeah you'll lose your house, but I'll find somewhere for you to stay in the meanwhile, you don't know what I could do." I said quickly, we all ran out of the house and I handed the baby to the boy, then took my phone out.