~17~ Questions, Arguments, What Else?

~Louis' P.O.V~

What didn't I do..? What does she mean by that?!

I fell to the floor and cried, the one person I love, ran out past me, and all I done was froze, I didn't run after her, I didn't stop her. I just stood there. How can I be such an idiot?!

I froze for a minute.

Twitter!

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and wiped the tears away, I checked my twitter mentions.

 "LOOK! I TOLD YOU ELOUNOR WAS FAKE! LOUIS AND HARRY, KISSING! @EleanorJCalder @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles HOW COULD YOU LIE TO US?!" Then she tagged a picture.

Her! She got that picture of us, then she posted it! Now Eleanor believes it and hates me! Why can't they just be happy for me?! Is that too hard?! I thought they were nice? I thought they cared? Apparently not, because of their stupid fighting over Larry and Elounor I lost the woman I love.

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I kept running.

I never stopped.

I can't stop, it'll just make it easier for him.

I looked back, and he wasn't there. I stopped to catch my breath. He's not even running after me? That shows how much he cares. I looked at my hand, there was a circular mark around my finger, where the ring used to be.

I walked on a bit, and knocked Danielle's door, it opened immediately.

"What happened?" She asked, as soon as she noticed my red eyes.

"I was a cover up, the whole time." My lip quivered. "He never cared. Skye, she was a cover up. Proposing, that was a cover up too. He doesn't care about me, Dani.." I broke down, I couldn't stop the tears any longer. Danielle pulled me inside and sat me on the chair. I took my phone out and showed her the picture of them kissing, I can't stand him anymore. She held my hand tight, then let go and stared at it.

"Eleanor? You didn't...." She trailed off, lifting my finger.

"I did." I said quietly, looking down.

"But, it's just a misunderstanding?!" She cried.

"It's not! He's always with him, he looks at him differently than he does me, he loves Harry, he always has!" I cried.

She didn't say anything more, she just hugged me.

She squeezed me tight, then left.

I switched on TV and put the movie, Mama, on. Danielle came back in with some hot coco, topped with marshmallows. She set them down then left again, walking back in with a giant Dairy Milk bar. I smiled at her, she knows me too well.

"Mama?! This movie is supposed to be scary, isn't it?!"

"Yeah, oh well, I doubt it'll be that bad."

One hour and forty minutes later, we were hiding under blankets and biting pillows.

"Not that bad, eh, Eleanor?" She laughed, throwing her pillow at me.

"Okay, it was a little bad..." I said, throwing it back and laughing too.

"A little?!" She laughed again, lifting the mugs and stealing another piece of chocolate.

"Okay... A lot." I smiled.

"I thought that," She shouted from the kitchen.

There was a knock on the window and I screamed.