~3~ Getting Presents and Going Out.

~Louis' Point Of View~

It's been 8 months since me and Eleanor got together, The fans were starting to get suspicious so I decided I'm going to tell everyone on my birthday, I'm just scared of how they're going to take it. Especially with all the 'Larry' bullshit going on.

My birthday was two days away, I'm going to be spending it with my family, Then the boys and Eleanor say they have a surprise for me so that will be fun too. I honestly can't wait.

I went out Christmas shopping, As it was three days away. I decided on a necklace saying 'I Love You Forever' in the shape of a heart for Eleanor.

I got Lottie, Georgia and  Fizzy perfume and make up, Then I got Daisy and Phoebe a new 'Monster High' doll each. I got Phoebe I think the vampire girl and I got Daisy the skeleton girl. They were the two I've heard them talking about most.

I got my step dad some cologne and my biological dad some Lynx. I couldn't think of what to get the boys though.. I knew I could get Niall a new guitar, The one he has now is pretty worn out..

I have no idea what to get Harry or Liam.. I'll buy Zayn a new mirror or something, He'll love it. Liam... Uhm... Hmm...

Liam did mention a shirt he wanted in Hollister the other day.. I could get him that!

Harry..? Oh god here we go.. Uhm.. A new blazer? Uhm, I couldn't decide so I picked up the phone and text Liam.

"Dude, I have no idea what to get Harry for Christmas! A little help here?! -Lou x"

He took a few minutes to reply.. 

"Get him a new pair of jeans or something? A cat teddy, I dunno? -Li x"

That's it!

"THAT'S IT! THANKS LIAM! -Lou x"

"... You're welcome? -Li x"

I got my coat and ran outside, I ran to the nearest pet shop we had, There were loads of cats! I remember Harry saying he liked one of the kittens.. I went in and checked, But it was gone. I went up to the counter and talked to the woman.

"Excuse me, Do you have anymore Bengal kittens?" I smiled at her.

"We sure do! You look a lot like Louis Tomlinson by the way!" She smiled back, Walking to where the Bengal's are.

"Yeah haha.. I get that a lot.." I laughed.

She showed me a few kittens and I looked around the pen, I noticed one sleeping in the corner. "That one!" I said, She lifted her out and smiled at me.

"She's the youngest, Is this a Christmas present?"

"Yeah, My best mate loves cats so I decided I'd get him one of his own.."

The woman let me hold the little kitten until she got impatient. She was unbelievably soft and fluffy, She had the most amazing blue eyes, She was magnificant. Harry would love her.

"I'll take her!" I smiled.

"That will be.. £200." She smiled back. I gave her the money and asked if I could keep her here until Christmas morning, Then I'd collect her.

"Of course!" She replied. "I just need your name." She smiled, Getting a pen and paper.

"Louis." I smiled. "Louis Tomlinson."

"Oh wow really?!" She cried.

"Yeah..!"

"And this cat is for...?"