~8~ Pop.

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I went to Starbucks with Danielle to talk to her about Liam and stuff, I still didn't know what was going on.

"Dani?" I said slowly as I sat down.

"Yeah..?" She answered me.

"What happened with you and Liam..?" I asked her, feeling guilty immediately after.

"Oh.. Uhm.." She said unsurely. "We just..." Tears formed in her eyes. "We just argued? And broke up over it... I'm sure it'll all blow over soon..." She said, wiping a tear from her cheek. "Anyway... How's the baby?" She smiled.

"Oh... Sorry for asking. He's fine." I smiled back.

"He? You know the gender then?" She asked.

"Noooo, I just call it a he cause it's better than saying 'it' haha..." I said.

"Oh, suppose aha. What do you want to have?" She smiled.

"A girl... It'd be cute to have a little girl to go shopping with, wouldn't it?" I smiled back, day dreaming of buying her all the clothes and stuff.

"But... What happened to the adoption...?" Danielle trailed off.

"Oh yeah..." I frowned, remembering. "Well.. When she's older? We could still see each other? Go out the odd time, y'know...?" I said.

"I suppose." Danielle agreed. "Well, how far on are you now?" She smiled.

"Eight and  a half weeks!" I smiled back. "Due in two weeks... Just going to stay at home from next week on haha... Not looking forward to my water breaking in the middle of the street." I laughed and she laughed along with me.

"Awh cute. I'm the god mum, right?" She smirked.

"Of course! We're like sisters, I wouldn't even think of making anyone else his god mum!" I told her.

"Good!" She smiled back.

We spoke for about two hours, walked down the street a bit too, fans came running up to us last minute asking for pictures.

"Wow! Eleanor you're wayyyy more pretty in real life than you are in pictures!" One shouted.

"Awh, thank you! You're pretty too." I smiled at her.

"Could I get a picture?" She smiled at me.

"Sure." I smiled back. I took a quick picture with her on her iPhone and she thanked me.

"Are you really pregnant?" The other one asked me, looking disgusted.

"Uhm... Yes. I am." I answered happily.

"Oh.. Uh.. Oh right then..." She trailed off.

"Ignore her. She's obsessed with Larry and thinks you're a beard. I'm really happy for you and Louis! I know you're not a beard. You're too amazing!" She first girl smiled at me. The other one rolled her eyes and started talking to Danielle again.

"Oh. Uhm... That's alright then... Thank you. Not much people believe in me these days.. With all that Larry stuff going on.. But y'know, I know the truth, they don't so.." I trailed off.

"Exactly." The first girl agreed. "I'm Chantelle." She smiled.

"I'm.. Well you know my name." I laughed.

"If you know the truth, why do you still argue back with us Larry shippers on twitter?" The girl got cheeky with me and I chuckled at her.

"Hannah! Enough!" Chantelle snapped at her.