~15~ Police and Ambulances...

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

"Louis!" I cried, getting up and running after him. I looked around everywhere, I couldn't find him at all. I ran home and I heard things being thrown around violently. "Louis!" I screamed.

"Can't even tell me the truth.." He muttered in anger.

"Louis!" I shouted, running up behind him and grabbing his arm before he threw the good vase. "Stop it!" I cried.

"You ignorant little..!" He trailed off angrily, looking me in the eyes, I really hate this side of Louis. He dropped the vase, smashing it into millions of little glass pieces over the floor.

"Louis!" I yelled, he stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him. I sighed, what's the point in trying? I looked around the room and my eyes froze on Louis' phone, buzzing on the table. I lifted it and it was a call from Liam.

"Louis?! What's happened?! What was the message about?! Calling Eleanor ignorant and stupid and all that?!" Liam asked down the phone, fear in his voice.

"What message...?" I said slowly.

"Eleanor..?" Liam said.

"What message, Liam?!" I snapped.

"Uh... He called you ignorant and stupid, said he hated you..." Liam trailed off.

Tears were stinging my eyes and rolling down my cheeks, surely he didn't mean he hates me? He wouldn't say that.. He's just angry.. Right?

I dropped the phone, making it fall to the floor with a thud. I collapsed with it, I could hear Liam shouting my name down the phone, he was getting worried now instead of scared.

"Eleanor?! Eleanor?! Oh god Eleanor please answer me..!" He cried, then he hung up, I lifted the blade from under the bed, I couldn't help it.

I dragged it across my wrist, leaning heavier than I have before, I done this multiple times, Liam came running in screaming my name, then everything went black.

~Liam's P.O.V~

"Oh god no Eleanor please wake up..!" I cried, shaking her. "Eleanor! Wake up Eleanor!" I cried again, shaking her more. "Oh god.. No no no no! Eleanor no!" I screamed, noticing her bleeding wrists.

"LOUIS GET UP HERE!" I screamed.

~Louis' P.O.V~

Oh god what does he want now? Why can't the world just go the fuck away jeeze.

"LOUIS NOW!" He screamed louder.

"SHUT UP LIAM I'M COMING!" I shouted back, sighing and going up stairs. "What the fu-" I froze. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Eleanor lying in his arms motionless, her wrists dripping blood.

"Oh god no Eleanor... Eleanor no!" I cried, running over to them.

"What do you care? I thought you hated her?" Liam spat rudely.

"Liam.. You don't actually think I meant that do you?! I love her, she's my life!" I cried.

"Well you should've thought about what you were saying. I rang you, and she answered. If you were going to send messages you didn't mean you should've at least took your god damn phone with you!" He snapped, rubbing Eleanor's head.

"I... I... This is all my fault.." I froze, I looked at Eleanor, tears on her cheeks, blood over her wrists and clothes now, motionless. I looked at Liam in fear, not knowing what to do. I got up and ran out of there, as fast as I could.