~20~ It's Finally Happening!

*Five Months Later*

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I woke up, sat up and smiled. Today is the day.

I got up, and rang Danielle, on the first ring she came into the room.

"I was waiting for you to wake up!" She laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me down stairs.

"But, my dress!" I yelled, trying to go back.

"Don't worry, it's already at the venue, you'll get changed there." She said.

"You've sorted everything, haven't you?" I laughed.

"Yup." She said seriously.

She sat me on the bar stool, and put a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Eat." She stated seriously.

"Are you trying to fatten me up? Hello! I still have to fit into my dress another day!" I laughed.

"No, I'm not, you have to eat." She said.

"Fine." I replied, lifting one of the pancakes and taking a bit out of it. "Wow, this is really nice!" I said, taking more bites.

"I knew rightly." She laughed, washing the pans she used to make them. I smiled at her and continued eating, when I finished she sent me up to my room to get changed, which I done, then I went back down, and she smiled at me.

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready." I smiled back, with that, we left.

We arrived at where me and Louis were getting married, the Tommo's were already here, and so was Perrie, and the boys, I smiled again.

Danielle took me up stairs, and into a big room with chairs and a mirror and a few changing rooms. I turned around and a dress was thrown in my face.

"Get changed, you don't want to be late." She smiled.

I got changed, and looked in the mirror. The dress is amazing, it really, really is.

I walked out, and all the girls were here.

"You look amazing, Eleanor." Perrie smiled. "Come on, I'll do your make up, Lottie has your hair."

"Thank you." I smiled back. "Your dress is gorgeous too."

"Thank you," She said, lifting up some blusher.

Perrie patted blusher on my cheeks, and put mascara on my eyelashes, and a light layer of eye shadow on, a white colour, it wasn't that noticable, but it was still pretty. While she was doing this, Lottie was messing with my hair, pulling and brushing, curling then brushing, then adding some hairspray, when she was finished, she put a mirror behind me so I could see it properly.

"Oh, Lottie! It's beautiful!" I said, standing up and hugging her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"And same with your make up, Perrie! It looks amazing."

"Thank you!" She laughed.

I smiled, I still can't believe I'm about to marry Louis Tomlinson. Dreams really do come true.

We sat talking for a little while, then Phoebe and Daisy came running in.

"IT'S ALL CLEAR, LOUIS IS WAITING! Let's go, Elly Belly!" They screamed, jumping up and down.

I smiled at them. "Okay girls, let's go." I said, handing the twins their baskets of flower petals.

The twins left first, followed by Fizzy, then Lottie, then Perrie, then Danielle, then me.

We all came to a halt, and I heard a piano playing. I closed my eyes, tight, I smiled to myself, then started walking.

Daisy and Phoebe started throwing their flower petals on the floor as they walked, Fizzy walked behind them, smiling, and so did Lottie, Perrie then followed, and she had a massive smile on her face, then Danielle, her smile was bigger than Perrie's, but mine? Mine tops them all, I was smiling ear to ear, literally.

I seen Louis, and his eyes lit up, he looked me up and down, admiring me, my dress, my everything. I had butterflies in my stomach, but I ignored them and continued walking.

~Louis' P.O.V~

She's so gorgeous, how am I so lucky?!

Eleanor stopped beside me, and we turned to face each other.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Louis William Tomlinson, and Eleanor Jane Calder..." the priest started, I zoned out and looked at Eleanor constantly.

"You look amazing babe." I said quietly, while the priest was still speaking.

"You look amazing too, Lou." She smiled back.

"Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, take Eleanor to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I smiled, those two words, I've always wanted to say, facing Eleanor.

"And do you, Eleanor Jane Calder, take Louis to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She smiled.

We exchanged rings and looked up.

I smiled at her.

"If anyone is to object towards the pair, speak now or forever hold your peace." He said, we waited a minute, and nobody spoke. "In that case, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He said, gesturing for me to move closer to Eleanor. I looked at her and smiled, and she smiled back.

We moved closer, slowly, and our lips finally met in the middle, it was a long passionate kiss, until Harry pulled me back, jumping and shouting with excitement.

I laughed and hugged him, I looked at Eleanor and she was hugging Danielle and Perrie, they were both smiling uncontrollably.

I was too, so I don't blame them.

We went to the wedding after party, and me and Eleanor got up on the floor and started dancing, slow dancing of course, then Liam and Danielle joined in, and Zayn and Perrie, then Harry and Niall, I laughed at them and smiled at Eleanor.

"We're finally together, according to the law." I smiled.

"Yeah..." She smiled back.

I kissed her, she moved closer and put her head on my shoulder as we danced.

"Do you think everything will be less complicated now?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Um, will they stop being so mean and awful to me?"

"Of course they will, they can't say this is management, no way." I said seriously. "And anyway, even if they don't stop, we love each other and that's all that matters, right?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah.." She replied.

"I do love you, Eleanor. You know that."

"I love you too, Louis." She said, kissing me and smiling.

She looked me in the eye, and I still felt that same spart I felt five years ago. She will always be my everything.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a lot shorter than I imagined it was going to be, but yeah...

Did you guys like it? I'll start making the sequel tomorrow (:

Do you think the sequel should be 'Away From Elounor' first, or the child?  'I'm Elounor's Child?'

Which do you think?

-Holly(: