~18~ It's Finally Over.

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I went onto twitter and Louis had posted a new tweet, I clicked the link and it was him. A video of him, I pressed play and he started talking about Larry. I heard my name and started listening more. Talking about how he lost me over Larry, how seeing Larry on fanpages pisses him off, loads of things! 

I shouted Danielle's name, and she ran in.

"What happened?!" She asked.

"Watch this."

I handed her the laptop, and she watched the entire video. She looked at me when it ended.

"Eleanor...." She paused and sighed. "He's really hurting..."

"It's just to pull me back in, surely...."

"No, Eleanor. If Larry was real, it wouldn't piss him off, and nobody would be sick of it, but he's pissed, and everyone's sick of it, Larry is nothing but a pile of dust, which you just came in and kicked into nothing, therefore Larry is nothing, and it always will be, okay? Louis loves you! Not Harry."

I smiled at her, stood up and hugged her. I lifted my phone and walked off.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To apologise." I said, leaving the house and texting Louis.

"I have to talk to you. -El<3 xxx"

I got to his house, he hasn't replied, and he isn't home. I went in with the spare key, under the tin man he has beside the door.

I went up stairs, and opened the top drawer beside his bed. I smiled, lifting the ring and putting it back on my finger.

~Louis' P.O.V~

I went into the house, and threw myself on the sofa. I lifted my phone and I had a message.

I ignored it, and checked twitter, I imagined it was just me being notified about tweets anyway.

I had millions of tweets, Larry shippers, Elounor shippers, I smiled at some, not at others.

"I still ship Larry, I know management made him say that all, even if he claims they didn't, they probably put the video up but made him speak in it."

"I don't ship Larry anymore, I'm done with it. It pisses Louis off and I hate it, Elounor is now my one and only ship. #Imsorrylouis"

I checked the trends, and funny enough, three or four were trending.

"#imsorrylouis"

"#larryisfinished"

"#elounoristherealdeal"

"knewitallalong"

I smiled. I pulled the screen down to check the time, and noticed the text, it wasn't twitter, it was Eleanor. I rushed to open it.

"I have to talk to you. -El<3 xxx" My eyes widened.

"Why? What's wrong? -Lou<3 xxx"

I ran upstairs to get a change of clothes, but my bedroom light was on. I slowed down, and went in quietly.

Eleanor turned around, holding her left hand up to me.

"It's not too late to apologise, is it?" She smiled.

I looked at her hand, and noticed it.

The ring.

It was on her finger again.

Tears formed in my eyes, and I ran up to her and hugged her tighter than ever.

"I love you so much, Eleanor." I cried, putting my head in between her jaw line and shoulder.

"I love you too, Louis."

"I really missed you.." I cried more.

"I missed you too."

I stood up straight, and kissed her, more passionately than ever before.

She smiled at me.

"What was that for?" 

"Coming back."

She smiled at me again, and hugged me tight.

"Eleanor?"

"Yeah?"

"What made you come back?"

"I seen the video."

"Oh..."

"And I realised, you wouldn't have kept me this long, if Larry was real."

"Oh!"

Eleanor took her phone out, took a selfie of me and her, and her hand in the middle of us.

"We're back, nothing will stop us this time! Together forever...<3"

I smiled and hugged her again.

"We'll never argue over Larry again, promise?"

"Promise." I assured her.

I checked twitter, and in my newsfeed was a tweet.

"If Larry wasn't real, it wouldn't have bothered them in the first place."

Eleanor was on her instagram, and getting comments too.

"Photoshopped! Look at the ring, it looks fake! And her eyes, are now green, I thought they were brown?"

"Congratulations!!"

"I love you omg. Your perfectness is killing me, Eleanor!"

I smiled and hugged her.

"Ignore that stuff, okay? Just us!"

She smiled at me. "Just us."

We hugged once again, and sat on the chair and watched movies until about three in the morning, eating chocolate and sweets, just loading up on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I might finish this book on Chapter 20?

Like, next chapter, preparing for the wedding, then chapter 20, the wedding?

And sorry this chapter is so short:S

-Holly.