1: The Man With The Blue Hair

Before the story starts I just wanna say that if you could comment suggestions for chapters in the book that would be greatly appreciated! Also I read all of my comments and I try to reply to as many as I can 😘

*Victoria's POV*

"All girls ages 9-14 please come to the main room," Mrs. Kaitlin said through the PA.

I groaned and rolled around on my bed, until I fell off and squealed as I hit the hardwood floor.

"Oww.." I groaned.

Standing up, I rubbed my back, which I landed on by the way. Since I'm 9, I guess I have to go downstairs. Ugh.

I walk out of my room and slowly slump down the stairs, and walk into the main room. See, the main room is the room right next to the front entrance, where the desk is. So we all come down here and people come and examine us. Kind of like adopting a puppy.

As soon as I walk into the room, there are girls everywhere. Some were younger than me and some were older, they were all talking amongst one another.

I didn't have any friends here so I usually just sat alone. And that I did. I walked past everyone and sat down in the corner of the room. There was an empty couch right next to me, but I didn't care. I'd rather sit in the corner, alone.

I just looked around the room for about 3 minutes, looking at all of the girls jumping around and getting all excited for the people to come.

I got bored so I started humming songs to myself. I started humming songs by One Direction, like They Don't Know About Us and Better Than Words.

I know what you're thinking, if I'm in an orphanage, how do I even know about bands and stuff? Well, I was here my whole life, but all of the girls here usually ask for magazines and posters of One Direction, so I hear a lot about them.

I've only heard maybe 5 or 6 of their songs though. We don't have a lot of money here, so we can't afford to buy CDs'.

Suddenly, the front door opened and my head shot up, breaking away from my thoughts. I heard some footsteps and then a man's voice.

I didn't hear a woman, maybe it's a single parent?

After a few seconds, Mrs. Kaitlin walked into the room. "Everyone get in your age groups please," she announced.

All of the girls scurried around the room to find their age group. I stood up and walked over to my group.

There were 5 other girls in my group. One had long brown hair, one had short blonde hair, another with brown hair but in a ponytail, one had red hair which was in a side ponytail, and the last one had light brown hair with a green streak in it which was in a braid.

My hair was pretty boring. Just light brown. I always wished I could get it dyed, at least some of it.

Soon enough, four guys walked in and smiled at us. My eyebrows rose as I realized that someone here was going to live with four guys... Kind of creepy if you ask me.

Some of the girls started screaming, mostly the older ones. The 9-10 year olds didn't really do anything. They just stood there, confused.

I have to say, the men looked really familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

One had curly hair and sideburns, he looked pretty cool. Another had a black Mohawk and a short beard. The third one had short brown hair. Finally, the last one had blonde hair with blue dye in it, his hair was 95% blue really. He was smiling like an idiot.

"So, boys you can walk around and talk to the girls. If you need anything just yell, and once you think you've made a decision, just come look for me." Mrs. Kaitlin explained and the guys nodded.

Mrs. Kaitlin left and the guys started walking around the room, all going in different directions. I glanced at the guy with the blue hair multiple times, something about him was different.

I didn't know if he would see me in the corner, but it didn't really matter. I don't think they'd want me anyways. I'm pretty boring.

After a few minutes, the guys seem to just stand in the middle of the room looking pretty disappointed. They must not've found who they were looking for.

They still hadn't noticed me over here, I was pretty hidden away.

I heard the guy with the blue hair sigh and run his fingers through his hair. He turned his head in my direction and squinted his eyes. Oh no.

I smiled a little and he returned the favour. He stood in the same spot, letting his arms fall to his sides. We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

I stood up and slowly walked over to him. He didn't move anything but his head, to look at me.

Once I reached him, I looked into his bright blue eyes. I didn't smile though, I just stared into his eyes, almost looking to see if he was the one. I've been adopted multiple times, and they always send me back.

His mouth twitched into a small smile and he said, "What's your name?"

"Victoria." I said.

I turned my head and saw the other three guys standing there looking at us with big smiles on their faces.

I look back up at the man with blue hair and he's looking at his friends. "She's the one." He says.

A/N AYEE! So I really love Marianas Trench, it's kind of an addiction. And I noticed that there weren't many "Marianas Trench Adoption" stories and such. So I decided to put my other book on hold and write one for you! So yeah byeee!