32: On Stage

*Victoria's POV*

The next song was Good To You, and I was going to play the piano. I sat at the piano and Josh sat on a stool next to the piano, holding his microphone.

My microphone was attached to the piano and hanging in front of me so I didn't have to hold it.

The lights came on and everyone screamed again, making me smile. I started playing the piano and smiled even more.

Josh began singing, and once he finished his part, I started. There were moments when I would sing alone, then he would and then we would sing together.

I finished playing the last keys and then looked up as everyone screamed and clapped and whistled. I stood up with Josh and we bowed.

The lights went off again and this time Josh was singing a song without me, so I went backstage.

He started singing Alibis and I smiled because I really loved that song. I then went to the fridge backstage and grabbed a bottle of water.

I sat down on the couch and took out my phone for a little while. I went on Twitter and started going through some tweets.

@ VictoriaRamsay
I love you so much!!!!! <3

@ VictoriaRamsay
YOU'RE DAD IS THE BEST SINGER EVERRR!

@ VictoriaRamsay
You're an amazing piano player and singer! You take after your dad!

I smiled at those kind of tweets and replied to some of them too. Then I realized that Josh was about to finish the song so I stood up and laid my phone down on the coffee table.

I took one more chug of my water and then ran towards the stage again. Josh finished the song and the crowd screamed again. The lights went out and I heard my name being cheered.

"Victoria! Victoria! Victoria! Victoria!" I heard the crowd yell.

I smiled and walked out on stage again. I sat at the piano and the lights came on, making everyone scream again.

I started playing Lover Dearest and Josh started singing. Half way through the song I noticed tears in Josh's eyes, then they ran down his cheeks.

I didn't notice I was crying until he looked at me and wiped a tear away with his thumb. Then he started singing again.

I still didn't quite know what this song was about, so I intended to ask Josh after the concert. We finished the song and I started playing the next song immediately.

Porcelain.

The song that meant everything to me and Josh.

What Josh always calls me.

His perfect Porcelain.

We didn't actually need piano for this song, but we decided to anyways.

Josh started singing the lyrics and I felt even more tears flow down my face. He didn't sing to the crowd this time, nor his bandmates. He sang to me. And only me.

Every single word he sang made me cry even more. Not tears of sadness, but of happiness.

I was happy I got out of bed that morning. Happy that I sat in the corner of the orphanage. Happy that he didn't choose someone else. Happy that he chose me, for me.

I finished playing the song and looked at Josh. He had tears streaming down his face too. I stood up and ran into his arms. He stood up off of his stool and hugged me tighter than ever before.

"I love you," I said into his ear.

"I love you more,"
.
.
.
The concert was finally over and I waved to the fans as I ran off stage. I went backstage and looked up, jumping a little at who I saw.

"Jake?"

(A/N: sorry it's kind of short!)