5: Matching Outfits

*Victoria's POV*

Matt carried me all the way to the car, and then opened the door.

"Wait!" I heard Josh yell from the house. Matt turned around and looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Shouldn't we get dressed up a little?" He laughed.

"Ugh, fine!" Matt set me on the ground and I ran back to the house, jumping into Josh's arms.

He carried me to the bottom of the stairs and put me down. "Do you have any fancy clothes?" He asked kind of quietly.

I shrugged. "Kind of,"

He nodded, straightening his mouth into a line. "Put on whatever you think is best."

I smiled and nodded. I ran upstairs and opened my bedroom door. Looking around one more time, I shook my head and went over to my suitcase which was still by my bed.

I looked through all of my clothes, nothing. I didn't have much clothes. About five shirts, five pairs of pants, five or six pairs of socks and underwear, and only two bras. And the only shoes I had were old brown sandals.

I sighed and dropped the clothes from my hands. I heard my door open and turned my head. It was Josh.

"Hi," I said sadly.

"Can't find anything?" He sighed, sitting on my bed.

I shook my head, looking at my clothes. "Nope,"

He put his hands under my arms and lifted me onto his lap. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"We'll go shopping later," he said. "For now..."

He placed me back on the ground and stood up, walking over to my door again. "Follow me,"

I walked over to him and he let me out, then came out himself. He grabbed my hand and opened his bedroom door, which was across the hall from my own.

My eyes widened when I saw what was on his bed. "Wow..." I walked over to it.

"Like it?" He asked.

I turned back to face him. "Like it? I love it!"

"Now we can match." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He didn't answer, instead he walked over to his closet and opened the doors. Inside, was almost the same exact outfit, only, for a man obviously.

I laughed. "We're going to look adorable." I did a thing with my hand.

"Totes." He mocked me, flipping his imaginary "hair".

I laughed and walked over to him, playfully pushing him back. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side, I leaned my head on his side.

After a few minutes, I was in my room putting on my new outfit. I have to say, I was really excited about it. I've never worn something so... Fancy.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and threw it on my bed. I then put on the white shirt that Josh gave me, and buttoned it up. Then I took off my pants and put them by my shirt, pulling the black skinny jeans on.

I then put the black vest on over my shirt, and buttoned that up as well. I put on some white ankle socks from my suitcase and pulled on the purple converse. I looked in the stand up mirror in the corner of the room and tied the tie around my neck.

I brushed through my messy brown hair and left it in its natural waves. I painted my nails a purple-blue colour, kind of the same colour as my shoes. And then put on some black lipgloss, which didn't show up black on my lips. I put in the earrings, which said 'Marianas Trench' and 'Face the Music'. Finally I looked back in the stand up mirror again, placing the hat on my head, slightly more to the back so it showed the front of my hair.

I smiled at my appearance and applied some makeup. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I've never worn a lot of makeup, mostly because I couldn't afford it. I got the mascara and eyeliner for my birthday about a year ago. I didn't use it a lot, that's why I still have the same ones.

I took one more look at myself in the mirror, and smiled. Wow, I haven't smiled at myself in a while. I guess I've never looked this good.