58: Its a girl thing

*Victoria's POV*

I fell asleep not long after mine and Josh's little argument. But unfortunately awoke a few hours later. I rolled over and looked at my digital clock on my nightstand. 11:37pm. Great.

I sat up and walked into the bathroom in the hallway. I did my business and got a little... Surprise. You have got to be kidding. I STARTED MY PERIOD?!

I LIVE WITH FOUR MEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS?!

I looked around the bathroom anxiously and decided on the best option for this... situation. I grabbed a crap load of toilet paper and folded it to fit in my underwear. Good enough for now.

(We've all been there)

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, looking up and down the hallway before fully exiting and walking towards Josh's room. Here goes nothing.

I opened his door slowly and looked inside. He was still awake sitting on his bed and typing on his phone. He saw me peeking in and smiled at me.

"Caught." He said.

"Damn." I said, fully opening his door and walking to the foot of his bed. "Um... I need some... Things."

He raised an eyebrow. "Things?"

I mentally facepalmed. Thanks for making this even more awkward Josh. "Lady.. Things."

He looked confused for a moment, but then realization hit him and his mouth formed an 'O'. I nodded, smiling awkwardly.

"Oh..." He said, swinging his legs out over the side of the bed and standing up. "Follow me."

I was confused, but followed him into his bathroom. He kneeled down and opened a cupboard, pulling out a small pink box. He handed it to me, I scrunched my eyebrows together.

I opened the box and inside were a ton of... Feminine products.

I giggled. "Why do you have this?"

He stood up and looked down at me. "We've had it since we adopted you, we knew you'd need it some day."

I facepalmed and blushed. "This is ridiculous."

I left Josh's room and went to the bathroom again. I 'fixed' myself and walked back to my room, getting back into bed. I checked my phone and saw that the guys were texting on the group chat.

Message from Mike
Message from Matt
Message from Ian
Message from JOSH IS THE BESTEST

I still need to change that. He'd probably just change it back. *sigh*

I went on the group chat and read the messages.

Mike: why are you guys awake?

Matt: seriously shut up

Ian: trying to sleep

Josh: can I tell them

Victoria: don't you dare

Josh: heheheheheh

Victoria: josh

Josh: victoria started her period

I let out a frustrated squeal and then heard Josh cracking up in laughter in the next room, which resulted in the other guys laughing as well.

"LAUGH AT ME AND I'LL COME BLEED ON YOUR BEDS!" I yelled.

Soon there were many "GROOOOSS!" And "EWWW!"'s coming from the hall. Don't mess with me.