10: A music video?

*Victoria's POV*

In my room, I decided to write in my diary. It was still pretty early, and I'm sure the guys don't get up this early. It was just turning 9:00.

I searched through my suitcase and finally found my diary at the bottom. Thank god Kaitlin put it in there.

I walked over to my desk and took a pencil out of a mason jar that held about twenty pencils. I sat on my bed and started writing.

-July 14th, 2015-
So, we meet again. Guess what? I was adopted, again. I know what you're thinking... They're just going to send me back again. Well, I don't know. I think they might be different. You see, I was adopted by the Marianas Trench. That's right, the famous band. Weird right? I really like them, especially Josh. Or, I guess my dad really. I've only called him dad once. It feels weird calling someone dad, considering I've never had one before. Josh is amazing. He's funny. He always carries we everywhere, though it's kind of nice to be carried, I feel loved. Finally.
Anyways, I'll keep you updated.

-Victoria Ramsay xoxo

I shut the book and stuffed it back in my suitcase, throwing the pencil in with it. It was now 9:30, ugh, I wonder when the guys get up.

Another hour passed, and I just kind of laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I was thinking really. Not about anything in particular. Just thinking.

All of a sudden, my door opened. I sat up and saw Josh. He was still in his pyjamas and his hair was messy, meaning he probably just woke up.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, how long have you been awake munchkin?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe.

I laughed at my new nickname. "'Bout an hour and a half."

He nodded. "Well, get dressed. We have a video shoot at 11:00." He said.

I felt my heart race in excitement. "Like a music video?"

He nodded. "Yep, for Here's To The Zeros."

"Cool..." I trailed off, making him chuckle.

"Get dressed squirt." He turned around.

I hopped off my bed and started searching for clothes in my suitcase. I took out what I thought was pretty much my best clothes.

A pink shirt that said '94' on it, some jean shorts, and my earrings that Josh gave me yesterday. I also put on some eyeliner, mascara, and foundation.

Once I was ready, I skipped over to my door and walked out. I started dancing up and down the hall, making small thumps on the ground. I guess Josh heard me because he swung his door open and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"What does it look like stupid? Dancing!" I exclaimed, giggling. I continued my dance.

"You're weird," he said.

"She takes after her father!" Matt yelled from inside his room.

"Hey!" Josh yelled.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked, stopping my dance once I made my way back over to Josh.

"Cereal probably," he said.

"Boooring," I said. He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair.

My hair! I forgot to do my hair! I ran back into my room and picked up my brush. I brushed through my hair, making sure to get all of the tangles out.

I then looked in the mirror, making sure there were any hairs that were sticking off. Thankfully, there weren't.

I walked out of the room again and something landed in my hands. Josh had thrown my fedora from the night before at me. I guess I left it downstairs last night.

"Now we can match again," he said, placing the same hat on his own head, slightly towards the back of his head, showing off his blue hair.

I smiled at him and then the hat, placing it on my head.

I smiled up at Josh and he laughed. He put his hand up and I high-fived him. Then we walked downstairs and Josh started rummaging through the cupboards. I sat on the island again.

After a half hour, all of us were downstairs putting our shoes on, getting ready to go to the video shoot. I was really excited to be honest, I wonder if Josh will put me in the video...