23: It's gonna be a good Christmas

*Victoria's POV*

I coughed some more and then looked up at the guys. They all just smirked at me evilly.

"You don't like it, do you?" Justin's friend said.

I shook my head. "Not quite.."

A few seconds passed and I looked back up at Justin's friend. All of the guys' eyes were wide open and their mouths were open slightly as well.

I looked behind me and saw Josh standing there, he looked so angry I was waiting for steam to come out of his ears.

I turned back around and the guys were gone, they must've run away. Great. Just great.

I turned again and saw Josh stomping towards me. He reached me and pointed a finger at me.

"What're you doing here?!" He exclaimed.

"Erm.." I looked at the cigarette in my hand and put it behind my back.

"What's that?" Josh asked. Subtle Victoria.

"Nothing.." I said blankly.

Josh swiftly grabbed it from behind me and looked at me with even more anger. "You were smoking?!"

I squeezed my eyes together, pretty much trying to disappear at this point.

"Wh- wh- you- but- I - and - WHAT?!" Josh blabbered.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly.

"You're what?! You're sorry?!" He yelled. "Sorry ain't gonna help this time!"

I stayed silent and stared at my shoes, feeling tears prickle in my eyes. Josh grabbed my arm and dragged me around the corner.

He opened the car door and pushed me inside, I put on my seat belt as he closed the door and walked around the car. He opened his door and got in next to me, starting the car and driving back home.

There was three or so minutes of silence until I spoke up. "I'm..." I started. "I'm sorry.."

"I know you are," Josh replied.

"I didn't want to," I said a little quieter.

"What?"

"I didn't want to smoke.."

"Then why did you?" He asked.

"They said... They said if I smoked people would like me.." I said ashamed.

"Oh Victoria..." Josh sighed.

I chuckled. "I'm a mess.."

"No you're not," Josh said. "You just need help sometimes. Everyone needs help once in a while." He explains.

"I guess so," I huffed.

I felt the car stop and looked up, realizing that we were home.

"C'mere," Josh said. I turned to face him and he wrapped his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my tears fall. I sobbed into his neck and said,  "I'm so sorry,".

"I love you so much," Josh said.

"I love you too..."
.
.
.
-December 19th- (I'm skipping to Christmas :P)

*Victoria's POV*

I stared out the school bus window and watched the houses and trees go by. Every once in a while the bus would stop and kids would get off.

I was the always the last person to get off, along with a little girl who was 8 who lived on my street.

The bus stopped at my house and I pulled my beanie on over my ears. I stood up and stepped off the bus.

"Bye Victoria! Have a good Christmas," Georgie, the little girl, said.

"You too Georgie!" I said.

I started walking into my driveway, and then walked through the front door.

"Done," I said and shut the door. "Done," I dropped my book bag. "And done," I fell forwards onto the couch.

I heard some chuckles and looked up, still laying on my chest.

"Oh yeah this was your last day for Christmas break right?" Ian asked. Ian, Mike and Matt were sitting on the couch watching TV.

I nodded. "Thank god,". They laughed and looked back at the TV.

"What're you watching?" I asked, sitting on the couch and taking off my winter boots.

"The Christmas parade," Mike said.

I nodded and stood up, removing my coat and my hat. It was kind of chilly after I took off all of that so I went upstairs to put on something warmer.

Since it's almost Christmas I guess I should wear something "Christmasy".

I decided to wear some black sweat pants, a red long sleeved shirt that said University 72 on it and some white fluffy ugg slippers. I also put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Matt, he wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Where's Josh?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Can't say." Ian smirked.

I looked at him. "Why?"

"Cause." Mike chimed in.

"He's Christmas shopping." I stated.

"Mayyybe.." Mike said. I chuckled.

We watched the Christmas parade for about 10 more minutes before I heard the door open. I looked to my left and saw Josh who had snowflakes in his hair and had bags in his hands.

"Jesus Christ it's cold," he said, then he turned his head and noticed I was there. "I mean um holy moly it's cold..."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You can't take it back stupid. Gee, bet ya' I'm gonna be cursing my head off tomorrow and it's gonna be all your fault." I shrugged.

"Shut up," he narrowed his eyes.

"No," I said back.

"I hate you," he chuckled.

"No you don't, you love me." I smiled as big as I could with my teeth.

Josh rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen. I turned around and leaned my chin on the back of the couch.

"What'd you buy me?" I smirked.

"I didn't buy you anything, that's Santa's job." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Josh I know Santa isn't real, I'm not 6."

All of the guys gasped. "What?" I laughed.

Josh came up behind me and put his hands over my ears.

"Okay who told her Santa isn't real?" He pointed a finger at each of the guys.

I laughed and removed his hands. "I can hear you."

"Damnit," he said under his breath.

"I know all of that stuff is fake, the Easter bunny isn't real," all of them gasped again. "The tooth fairy." They gasped again. "Josh's brain."

Josh gasped again and then said "Heyyy!", making everyone laugh.

This is gonna be a good Christmas.